Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal BF% for AAS?

bunk33

hello all, I have been hangin around this board for a couple of months now just reading and learning from you all, alot of good info...well here is post....I am ready to start my cycle of test e. for ten weeks I am 25, 6'0, 197 pounds with 20% body fat.....Over the past year on other boards all I ever hear is that you should be at 15% bf or lower before you start a bulking cycle...how true is this?...im ready to start my cycle, but I will lose 5% bf if it is really necessary...i just wanted some input on how necessary it is for me to be at 15% or lower...thank you guys

body fat will cover up your muscles anyway, so why not be much leaner so you can enjoy what you see in the mirror

if you just want to be one of those perma bulkers you see in the gym who just lift heavy and eat a lot then that is your business. it just isn't something that looks good

i need to be able to see abs.

This is something that I think is individual to some degree. What I mean is that different individuals carry the same amount of bf differently if you guys no where I'm getting at.

That's not to say as long as you good outside it doesn't matter what your bf % is. So to give you some ballpark figures I'd say anywhere up to 15% is acceptable.

I think it's best to get your body fat down to 12% before starting a steroid cycle.

The higher your body fat, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen

I think it's best to get your body fat down to 12% before starting a steroid cycle.

The higher your body fat, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen
This is the truth. You get more put of your cycle and better gains the leaner you are. Not to mention the reduction of stress on your health, etc

The thing is it's all too easy to 'just take a pill'. When, in fact, you are far better being properly prepared. So don't be that guy that walks to a gym and asks for a steroid to help me do 'X, Y or Z' and not to have got lean, trained, learnt about nutrition/steroids/training.

It's easy to see why being fat or covered in fat doesn't help when on cycle. Check out the so-called 'man boobs' on many a fat guy. Now imagine a fat guy takes a cycle. His test-estrogen ratio before won't have been as it ought to have been and now he's added to that mix.

Hence get lean or reduce the fat level and THEN cycle.

Top Bottom