x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Ideal BF% for AAS?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Ideal BF% for AAS? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: hello all, I have been hangin around this board for a couple of months now just reading and learning from you all, alot of good info...well here is post....I am ready to start my cycle of test e. for ten weeks I am 25, 6'0, 197 pounds with 20% body fat.....Over the past year on other boards all I ever hear is that you should be at 15% bf or lower before you start a bulking cycle...how true is this?...im ready to start my cycle, but I will lose 5% bf if it is really necessary...i just wanted

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Ideal BF% for AAS?

hello all, I have been hangin around this board for a couple of months now just reading and learning from you all, alot of good info...well here is post....I am ready to start my cycle of test e. for ten weeks I am 25, 6'0, 197 pounds with 20% body fat.....Over the past year on other boards all I ever hear is that you should be at 15% bf or lower before you start a bulking cycle...how true is this?...im ready to start my cycle, but I will lose 5% bf if it is really necessary...i just wanted some input on how necessary it is for me to be at 15% or lower...thank you guys

Re: Ideal BF% for AAS?

body fat will cover up your muscles anyway, so why not be much leaner so you can enjoy what you see in the mirror

if you just want to be one of those perma bulkers you see in the gym who just lift heavy and eat a lot then that is your business. it just isn't something that looks good

i need to be able to see abs.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

if you are bulking i would be closer to 12-13%... you act like 5% is some small number.. thats a big deal and a huge discrepancy... there are a lot more risk using steroids at a higher body fat... its not smart whatsoever... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy1v6GrmIoY

This is something that I think is individual to some degree. What I mean is that different individuals carry the same amount of bf differently if you guys no where I'm getting at.

That's not to say as long as you good outside it doesn't matter what your bf % is. So to give you some ballpark figures I'd say anywhere up to 15% is acceptable.

The lower the better - it's bad if it's higher cos there's a far greater chance of problems with estrogen

I think it's best to get your body fat down to 12% before starting a steroid cycle.

The higher your body fat, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen

Quote Quote posted by muskate View Post
    I think it's best to get your body fat down to 12% before starting a steroid cycle.

I agree ^^^

Quote Quote posted by muskate View Post

This is the truth. You get more put of your cycle and better gains the leaner you are. Not to mention the reduction of stress on your health, etc
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

The thing is it's all too easy to 'just take a pill'. When, in fact, you are far better being properly prepared. So don't be that guy that walks to a gym and asks for a steroid to help me do 'X, Y or Z' and not to have got lean, trained, learnt about nutrition/steroids/training.

It's easy to see why being fat or covered in fat doesn't help when on cycle. Check out the so-called 'man boobs' on many a fat guy. Now imagine a fat guy takes a cycle. His test-estrogen ratio before won't have been as it ought to have been and now he's added to that mix.

Hence get lean or reduce the fat level and THEN cycle.