Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal Arimidex dose ?

charlieowen22

[FONT=&quot]What is the appropriate dose for Arimidex while running 200-300mg of Test Enan? Some say [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].25 every third day. How do you break those small pills into quarters? I think they only come 1mg pills.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

You need to dial in your AI dosage by evaluating your mid-cycle bloodwork

Literature provided by the original maker of Anastrozole (Arimidex, produced by Zeneca Pharmaceuticals) states that stable blood plasma concentrations of the compound are achieved after a mere 7 consecutive 1mg daily doses.
When used to mitigate the estrogenic side effects of anabolic/androgenic steroid use, male athletes and bodybuilders will commonly take .5 mg to 1 mg of anastrozole per day. In some instances a half of a tablet (.5 mg) taken every other day is sufficient to mitigate the buildup of estrogen. When used with readily aromatizing androgens such as methandrostenolone or testosterone, gynecomastia and water retention are often effectively blocked. Additionally, the use of anastrozole may decrease fat mass, which can also be tied to estrogen levels. The result can be a harder and much more defined appearance to the muscles and physique, which makes this agent of interest for dieting/cutting purposes as well.

It is of note that food does not appear to affect the absorption of anastrozole, so the drug may be taken with or between meals.

What is the appropriate dose for Arimidex while running 200-300mg of Test Enan? Some say
.25 every third day. How do you break those small pills into quarters? I think they only come 1mg pills.

Carefully.

At that dose iam not sure it’s necessary..like was said above bloodwork is only way to truly tell because everyone is different..I wouldn’t do more then .25 e3d if you start losing libido..you over did it..estrogen is responsible for muscle growth and sexual functions..so you might wanna hold off unless you have something you wanna look dry for..diet also plays a huge part in bloating..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom