Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal amount of INJ B12 per week?

n1tro

I've been searchign all over the baords and I have heard 1000mcg a week is good all the way to 1000mcg ed is whats needed. Please help clarify.

halfcenturian said:
Slin pin. 1ml. Fill it Shoot it EOD. Didn't do dick for me.

K thanks for the feedback. I did 1ml today and one a day ago...I bought a couple bottles so Im going to try it out for myself. I actually think it has been helping with energy as of today.

Some folks swear by it. I went thru 30 days worth. Only thing it did was boost my appetite a bit. But that's just me. Some people really notice a big difference in energy and overall sense of well being.

I had some buddies that would use it to kill a hangover in no time flat. . . seemed to help them with energy alot, but probably because draft (keg) beer can still have live yeast in it, and yeast love to eat up all the B Vitamins in your body, so if you drink a lot of keg beer then its possible you will have deficiency of B vitamins... thats probably why it was so effective for them. Just my understanding..they always did 1cc/1000mcg.

n1tro said:
90% of your b12 vitamins get destroyed by your liver. I do eat my vitamins.

Where'd you hear that? If vitamins were as poorly absorbed as some people claim we'd all have died as a species long ago.

Besides, a vit/min like DX7 has 730% of the RDA of B12 so you're still covered. And B12 is water soluable so whether it's eaten or injected it's pissed out in a couple of days either way no matter how much you take.

Nelson Montana said:
Where'd you hear that? If vitamins were as poorly absorbed as some people claim we'd all have died as a species long ago.

Besides, a vit/min like DX7 has 730% of the RDA of B12 so you're still covered. And B12 is water soluable so whether it's eaten or injected it's pissed out in a couple of days either way no matter how much you take.
I tend to agree for the most part. I think a multi isn't a bad idea but if you eat a balanced diet it's not really necessary. The vitamin craze is a pretty gigantic scam for the most part. B12 did give me some increased energy so I like it.

Top Bottom