Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Idea for oral cycle

Ramos4

21 yo, 175lbs, 6" 2

good routine training every second night, whole body covered in a week. eating is great and has been stable for months, sleep is good etc... routine is great.:chomp:

next cycle pan...

1 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 20mg
2 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 20mg

3 wk dbol @ 20mg + tbol @ 10mg
4 wk dbol @ 20mg + tbol @ 10mg

5 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 10mg
6 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 10mg
7 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 10mg
8 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 10mg

want to gain bulk and as much lean muscle as possible, hoping the tbol will do its job as it does not bloat or have many bad sides... i also know i need to introduce test in there somewhere, would introducing a test booster help here?

cheers

It looks like you have room to grow naturally before turning to AAS. What is your exact diet like?

If that doesn't matter to you, it looks like your dosages are too low, and some (many?) people seem to frown on using 2 methylated compounds at once. A test booster won't do shit because in all likelihood you will be shutdown from the other compounds. Finally, what did you have in mind for PCT?

Dude, at your age and weight you'd get similar results from 8 weeks of BIG BLAST, BRIDGE, GEAR and Better bars.

I can say from expreience that I gained the most weight and strength from age 19-23... total I gained about 65 lbs. at the end I was at 215lb at 10 % bf. Natural.. Just ate, took a few basic supplements and I grew. But than again I mixed my routines alot from bb workouts to powerlifting workouts for a few weeks. and when I was 21 or so I started doing strongman lifts. The gym that I joined had a few guys that did strongman comps and they showed me the ropes. Im 25 now, and I just finally touched steroids. My first cycle was tbol solo. DIdnt do shit for me. So at this point I regret it. Wont do anything for a while. If I were you, I would personally just keep training hard and eating a lot of food. You have to remember, you will gain strength and weight but once you come off you wont have that edge. Plus tbol at that dosage probably wont do anthing for you. Just really think about it man...

6 2 and 175 u need alot more work to do before even attempting to cycle...

out of curiosity what are your lifts

working sets not one rep max either

bench flat
military press
deadlift
squats

21 yo, 175lbs, 6" 2

good routine training every second night, whole body covered in a week. eating is great and has been stable for months, sleep is good etc... routine is great.:chomp:

next cycle pan...

1 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 20mg
2 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 20mg

3 wk dbol @ 20mg + tbol @ 10mg
4 wk dbol @ 20mg + tbol @ 10mg

5 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 10mg
6 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 10mg
7 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 10mg
8 wk dbol @ 10mg + tbol @ 10mg

want to gain bulk and as much lean muscle as possible, hoping the tbol will do its job as it does not bloat or have many bad sides... i also know i need to introduce test in there somewhere, would introducing a test booster help here?

cheers

I would rec testE 500mg ew wk1-12
and also I love IGF1LR3 from Purchase Peptides for "lab testing"
with out the test I wouldent bother with that cycle.

I'd go with beast or mhn as a solo oral cycle 20-30 mgs ed for 4 weeks

Top Bottom