x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Ice baths 2 cut up

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Ice baths 2 cut up within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just a theory of mine I once heard of a guy who was fat as hell takung 30 minute ice baths 2 lose weight he did it like 6 days a week n lost like 100 lbs. I always thought it would interesting 2 c if any body ever did this in addition 2 cardio on a cut. just a thought of mine. Ha

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Banned

Ice baths 2 cut up

Just a theory of mine I once heard of a guy who was fat as hell takung 30 minute ice baths 2 lose weight he did it like 6 days a week n lost like 100 lbs. I always thought it would interesting 2 c if any body ever did this in addition 2 cardio on a cut. just a thought of mine. Ha

Banned

Re: Ice baths 2 cut up

wont work...but will help you muscles recover

Mutant

i heard rumors arnold used to do this.. not like that means it works but i think thats how some people get the idea to mimic it..

obviously sitting in freezing cold water will burn more calories than sitting in your comfy bed..

imo it is way to painful and not fun for me to do.. i prefer sauna or hot yoga way more relaxing and well the view is real nice as well
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to make them all yourself.

Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

It is not important to be better than someone else, but to be better than yesterday.

Sounds like a placebo for a fat guy on a diet. For 30 mins a day he didn't eat anything!

While I'm sure Judo is right in that lowering temp like that would use more cals than lying in a nice warm bed I can't see it making any significant difference. besides, would you really wan a do that to your nuts?? Lol!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Go fuck your own face! hardrock's Avatar

Only way you will lose weight that way is by lightening your wallet buying all that damn ice. LOL

ALIN

Lightbulb Re: Ice baths 2 cut up

Quote Quote posted by robscottflex View Post
    wont work...but will help you muscles recover
    Its good for muscle recovery and freezing your testicles..getting cut though, I dont see it happening.

Good Bro
    There is truth to this if you look at the law of thermodynamics it will take your body a lot of calories to warm the ice bath up/cool yourself down. You then must heat yourself back up after getting out. In addition there are studies that have shown a greater release of hgh after taking ice baths which would explain the faster recovery and possibly help with weight loss. I personally love a good twelve minute ice bath after workouts just for the recovery aspect. Legs feel great.

Quote Quote posted by studlife22 View Post
    There is truth to this if you look at the law of thermodynamics it will take your body a lot of calories to warm the ice bath up/cool yourself down. You then must heat yourself back up after getting out. In addition there are studies that have shown a greater release of hgh after taking ice baths which would explain the faster recovery and possibly help with weight loss. I personally love a good twelve minute ice bath after workouts just for the recovery aspect. Legs feel great.
    Actually it has more to do with activation of brown adipose tissue than the thermodynamics of a short term cold exposure.

If you want to do it the cheap and easy way, put an ice pack or a big pack of your favorite frozen veggie or fruit on your upper back for 20 mins a day (where most of the BAT is located) which there is some limited evidence may cause hyperplasia of BAT into areas of WAT. The research on this isn't conclusive yet, but it isn't unfounded either.

All Natural

So what you are contemplating is something called "CRYOLIPOLYSIS". It's done in a medical setting by a doctor, however there are gone treatment options available. Apparently the only at home FDA approved cool sculpting machine is called "zeltiq" or by zeltiq. It supposedly kills brown fat cells and then you flush them out. The only safe way is in a Drs office, otherwise you may just get frostbite or burn yourself. But it is an interesting fat loss hack.