Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I would advice for my first cycle

Tito-Tuttofare

I would advice for my first cycle!!

Hello everyone, I am here for the first time .. I found this magnificent site during my research on internte for some advice on a first cycle. I am a 34 year old boy, 170cm tall and weighing 63kg with 9% body fat.

I am a former athlete of MMA, my goal is to gain lean mass 4-5kg. I managed to get the following products:
- Test Enan 6Amp x 250mg. and
- Deca 32amp x 50mg.
- Trenbolone Enan 10ml.
- Oxandrolone and 96 tabs of 10mg.
- Nolvadex 40 tabs x 20mg

I'm going to do two cycles per year, continuing with the hard training and proper nutrition to maintain lean body mass gained.

my question: what is the right combination for a first cycle? and the amount to be taken?

Thank you all in advance

Last edited:
Bro, your going to need more test. Most bros use about 500mg a week. Which means you have about 3 weeks worth. You have enough DECA although for a cycle.

thanks for your advice, brother .. my intention is to start with the minimum dose recommended so my gain will be gradual not to find myself in having to hire a lot of high dose in the future .. what do I recommend? what do you think if I make an initial 6-week cycle as follows:

week 1-6 250 tes and a week
week 3-5 20mg oxandrolone
week 7 40g nolva (pec)
week 8 20g nolva (pec)

Next Step ..

2 months later (October)
8 weeks cycle:

week 1-8 deca 200 a week
week 3-6 test e 250 a week
week 5-8 oxandrolone 30mg every day
week 11-12 40mg nolva

Re: I would advice for my first cycle!!

Test e won't kick in for 3-4 weeks pointless running it at 250mg a wk for 6 weeks....
Run it for 10-12 weeks at a dosage between 400-500
Novladex and Clomid pct

Top Bottom