Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i will miss ef but i have to go, joe d

Good choice man. Risking your health like that doesn't make sense. We all know top bodybuilders absolutely abuse drugs and that's playing russian roulette. You can still be a bodybuilder using great supplements available and/or even using some steroids at "normal" doses. If you are 5'5", you would look awesome @ 185lbs very low bf.

I give credit to anyone who decidees its time to stop, because all we hear is people who will never stop. we are sounding like a bunch of addicts around here.

I give credit to anyone who decidees its time to stop, because all we hear is people who will never stop. we are sounding like a bunch of addicts around here.

It's the ABUSE that should be stopped....by all. But I do feel usage can be done in a responsible manner.

It's the ABUSE that should be stopped....by all. But I do feel usage can be done in a responsible manner.

no doubt.

it just seems their is more abuse of steroids lately. I know I should be the last one to say anything since I constantly push the envolope, with little regard for my own health. but when someone says they are concern about their health, its time to cut back, I have to respect that.

glad you finally came to your senses. 700 grams of protein and all that gear will cut your value of life into shreds in due time. bbing can be a fantastic hobby without the risks of death. good luck.

Good to hear you're sticking around. I've been off for over a year, "soon to not be true" but i stuck around. Lots-o-great info on here. Congrats on picking a life changing path and taking it. It's not easy for anyone to make changes in their life

Whiskey

Top Bottom