Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i will miss ef but i have to go, joe d

Joe

How did this come about? Were you changing as a person, are your relationships really suffering? Can you look yourself in the mirror and admit without dedication to training, diet and AAS use that your relationships would be significantly improved?

There is no reason you need to quit cold turkey. Explain to them you want to taper off slowly, perhaps maintain a TRT dose so you can retain some muscle. You can still do this and look great.

I've never seen your pics, so I can't judge how realistic a title would be for you, but that doesn't mean giving up your dreams altogether.

There's always a happy medium. With that being said, I wish you best of luck and we all have your back.

I gotta say soemthing.

joe, there's no reason why you can't take a break from the sauce and still be a part of the community. You know as well as anybody I've always advocated obtaining the most muscle naturally, and afterward useing low dosages to go the extra mile. I'm anti clen, slin, and just about everything else that is unhealthy.

I no longer cycle myself. But bodybuilding is a great hobby and a noble cause and there's no reason to give it up. I'm not saying you should go against your family's wishes. But maybe you should explain to them that this is a part of your life and you don't have to push the envelope at every turn to be a part of it. Hell, there are guys here that never even used gear.

There are a million ways we can all continue to grow -- physically and intellectually. There are new supplements right around the bend that are very exciting. And yes, responsible, occasional low dose cycles can maintain a magnificant physique. You don;t have to do crazy dosages, peak, and then lose it all. That would make the entire venture pointless. I'd love for you to show your family you can do this naturally. And knowing your commitment, I bet you could.

It's ultimately your choice, I just hate to see anyone leave this great sport. Anyone who does regrets it. Yet, I don't know a single person who continued bodybuilding into old age and said they were sorry for it.

Think about bro. And good luck.

Joe, I'd listen to Nelson on this one. Stick around bro, just cut the sauce, there are other options.. If you no longer have the desire to go pro no need to cut this hobby out of your life.. Now you can pace it down, instead of it being your life it's now a part of your life.. Feel me?

Good luck bro!

Fuck, you lost your family because you wouldn't give up steroids? What the fuck?!

I lost all hopes of reconciling with my wife when I was coming off of tren. We had been on the rocks for a while, but between my new found dedication to this sport and my refusal to pace myself I screwed things up. I don't feel bad about it because she was at fault mostly.

The sauce affects moods, no hiding that. If you're on long enough at a high enough dose you'll have a case of the foot-in-mouth disease at some point.

Give it up for a couple of months or so and get everything back to normal....your act together so to speak....and once there, a few harmless otc supplements never did hurt anybody :evil:

A few options...

Beastdrol, Diesel, IT tren...i know you're catching the drift :supercool

atleast maintain what you've struggled to build. If you play your cards smartly enough, you can do it big boy...and you ain't lyin to nobody :p

wow thanks guys. i will stick around here but no more gear other than a low/real trt dose. 100mg test ew and the vitamins, big blast, and that sort of stuff. bottom line here is i need to lose some size. my heart is stressed. i am looking to go down to the 200lb mark and hopefully be able to hold that with the healthy aproach. the othwer concern is the massive amounts of food i eat. im going to have to cut my bulk diet in half. i do not see a pro career as a realistic goal with my new aproach but i can turn this back into a regular hobby again. just without competing. i dont want to compete unless i am by far the biggest guy there lol. as long as my family is still by my side and happy i couldnt ask for anything more. thank you for all the kind words and respect. i will definately stick around.

wow thanks guys. i will stick around here but no more gear other than a low/real trt dose. 100mg test ew and the vitamins, big blast, and that sort of stuff. bottom line here is i need to lose some size. my heart is stressed. i am looking to go down to the 200lb mark and hopefully be able to hold that with the healthy aproach. the othwer concern is the massive amounts of food i eat. im going to have to cut my bulk diet in half. i do not see a pro career as a realistic goal with my new aproach but i can turn this back into a regular hobby again. just without competing. i dont want to compete unless i am by far the biggest guy there lol. as long as my family is still by my side and happy i couldnt ask for anything more. thank you for all the kind words and respect. i will definately stick around.

You're 5'6"? 200 pounds is plenty. That's Lee LaBrada's size.

Good plan --HRT and some good supps. It's smart. No need to hurt yourself. And it's still fun to look better than most everybody else. : )

Blessings Joe, It's wonderful to see someone put their family 1st! You're very blesssing indeed to have ppl in your life who love you!

God Bless!

I gotta say soemthing.

joe, there's no reason why you can't take a break from the sauce and still be a part of the community. You know as well as anybody I've always advocated obtaining the most muscle naturally, and afterward useing low dosages to go the extra mile. I'm anti clen, slin, and just about everything else that is unhealthy.

I no longer cycle myself. But bodybuilding is a great hobby and a noble cause and there's no reason to give it up. I'm not saying you should go against your family's wishes. But maybe you should explain to them that this is a part of your life and you don't have to push the envelope at every turn to be a part of it. Hell, there are guys here that never even used gear.

There are a million ways we can all continue to grow -- physically and intellectually. There are new supplements right around the bend that are very exciting. And yes, responsible, occasional low dose cycles can maintain a magnificant physique. You don;t have to do crazy dosages, peak, and then lose it all. That would make the entire venture pointless. I'd love for you to show your family you can do this naturally. And knowing your commitment, I bet you could.

It's ultimately your choice, I just hate to see anyone leave this great sport. Anyone who does regrets it. Yet, I don't know a single person who continued bodybuilding into old age and said they were sorry for it.

Think about bro. And good luck.

Ya man. You can still be a part of elite with out taking steroids. Hell I would hate to lose you as a good frien on this site man.

You know everyone of us love ya man. From your start on the site you have been one of my favs. Just think about not doing steroids but getting more involved with the weight lifting, sups forums and things like that.

:heart::heart::heart: I mean if you like I can have the steroid forum blocked from your account. Then you would still be here but with no aas forum :p:p let me know

later on my man!
you could always do sane people cycles and not eat 125,000 calories a day...hahahahaha j/k good luck

Top Bottom