Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I will cruise for 2 years :)

Oxbow-

Hey folks,
After 4 Deca/Test E/Anavar cycles (I only run that cycle because it doesnt touch my hair my prostate and give me 20 pounds of solid muscle each time with a lot of strenght)... I will quit steroids for a while. i will cruise on TRT.

Now my liver enzymes are high my cholesterol is a bit fucked and I have LVH but I cannot verify.

My doc will follow every 3 months :

- My bad cholesterol that I will lower with an healthy diet.
- My good cholesterol that I will improve with good lipids anf omega 3.
- My liver enzymes (I take TUDCA Milk Thistle Dandelion and Liv52)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy cannot really be tested but my doc assume it will goes back to normal after 2 years.

Do you think a time off to let the body recover after several years of AAS use is smart ?

So here are my question : Can I have a change to make gains during these 2 years ? What if I use sometimes LGD-4033 with my trt ? Will it be bad for my liver ? (Osta is but dont know with lgd)

LGD is perfectly safe to use in addition to your TRT. SARMS are not liver toxic and will not effect cholesterol levels.

It's going to be very hard to continue to make gains on TRT when your body is used to the high hormones involved in cycles. You will be able to might some slow progress, but it won't anywhere near the speed you experienced results when on steroids.

Most people maintain on TRT and then grow during their blasts. Especially if they have been using steroids for a long time. Your best bet is going to be adding SARMS to your TRT to continue to grow slowly while letting your liver enzymes and cholesterol levels improve.

it is normal for your cholesterol levels to be strained on AAS. that is why you should cycle off time on= time off. you didn't mention if you did that

time on is weeks on + ester time (usually 5 weeks) + PCT. so if you run a 12 week cycle and come off 4-8 weeks that isn't going to work. you gotta come off what amounts to about 24-30 weeks to completely recover

also where were your support supps? n2guard will keep your cholesterol and organs in line.

So you're asking if it's possible to make gains without steroids? And you're asking if, with all your health problems, if it's smart to take a break?

Seriously?

I have already answered in your other thread - you should either do TRT, or not, but running roids for two years is not TRT, and you will have a very hard time recovering after such a long time using them.

As for the SARMs on cycle, they are definitely a good addition to any cycle, and some of them will in fact prove to be extremely beneficial for you. For instance, RAD140 will prevent the prostate from growing, and will also contribute to increasing testosterone levels. Therefore, you will be perfectly fine by adding them to your TRT protocol.

Yes, tak time off and let your body recover. Sarms can help but I would wait quite a while before using anything other than your trt dose of test.

Top Bottom