x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

i want to add suspension to my 750mg test cycle to add size to my arms and delts????

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about i want to add suspension to my 750mg test cycle to add size to my arms and delts???? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: im going to be starting a 750mg sust cycle and i want to do suspension for some site growth.. ill be site injecting in my delts bis and maybe tris and traps, how should i add the suspension into this cycle, ill probably start out with 50mg in each bicep and delt or the tri and trap..and maybe get up to 100mg in each muscle group..please help i dont know how i should add this in,and how many times should i site inject a week???

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder

i want to add suspension to my 750mg test cycle to add size to my arms and delts????

im going to be starting a 750mg sust cycle and i want to do suspension for some site growth.. ill be site injecting in my delts bis and maybe tris and traps, how should i add the suspension into this cycle, ill probably start out with 50mg in each bicep and delt or the tri and trap..and maybe get up to 100mg in each muscle group..please help i dont know how i should add this in,and how many times should i site inject a week???

Cyborg
    add test susp in the first 4-5 weeks....

Golfer18--old
    Test Susp should be injected ED, but i dont know about it because of the sus.

Pro Bodybuilder
    all im looking for is a little site growth so i was thinking of site injecting 2 times a week in each muscle group(bis-delts and maybe tris and traps)would this work good for site growth cause i know i shouldnt inject into the same spot ed or even eod, and if i can take the pain ill try it every 3 days like monday,thursday, sunday. would this work great??

Cyborg
    on monday do bis..
    wed.do tris
    fri.do delts
    sun traps
    tue.repeat

keep it eod if you like