Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wanna try 500iu of HCG to see how horny I'll get

ChadMaestro

I'm currently on cycle of Test/Tren/Masteron/T3/Clen but I've got some HCG here and I've always wanted to see what it'd do to my libido. I'm planning to use it mostly for nearing the end of my cycle but would anything bad happen if I took it randomly? Would it kick my libido up?

I'm currently on cycle of Test/Tren/Masteron/T3/Clen but I've got some HCG here and I've always wanted to see what it'd do to my libido. I'm planning to use it mostly for nearing the end of my cycle but would anything bad happen if I took it randomly? Would it kick my libido up?

Bro your already running so much shit... It sounds like you just want to keep adding new shit too it

Dude your not running it now?

Oh, my

Why would u wanna add more drugs just to see what happens?
I don't quite understand this.

best way to do things is hcgenerate in the middle and end of cycle.. and hcg to KICKSTART pct. and if its a long or harsh cycle use a couple hits of HMG too, the stuff is awesome

thats how I do it

hcg won't make you more horny relative to running all those hormones you are running.. the only drug that can really make you more horny where it would be noticeable is caber + something like n2burn .. but i wouldn't recommend that stack with what you are already running.. way too harsh clen and T3. would much rather you swap those 2 out for albuterol and GW instead. you can buy both from uniquemicals and chemical need. chemical need sells clen too but I am just not a fan of it, too many sides!

Thanks for the tips. I'm currently off cycle and acne has significantly reduced since last shot. Still treating with b5 and benzyl paroxide.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

you have no clue what your doing... your going to fuck yourself up if you already haven't...

Haha. Damn people just don't take the time to learn shit.

Top Bottom