Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've done my homework..

Jokeshopbeard

Hey people, first post here but long time browser, lots of good info here! Hoping for some opinions on my next planned cycle..

I'm male, 28, been training 5 days a week for 11 years. 83kg, approx 14% body fat (although this will be lower by the time I start my cycle as I'm cutting right now and losing fat at a good rate - about 2lb per week). This will be my second cycle - my first was a 12 week run with just Testex (Cypionate) @ 250mg per week which I ran about a year ago.

I would have liked to have done the same (Testex) this time round but at 500mg per week as my gains were amazing and I read a great many good things about it, but my supplier is no longer able to get it, and I'm loathe to search for it as I've heard that there are so many fakes out there (sad world that we live in huh?).

I learned a good few things from my first cycle, most notably that my diet needs to be more on point to get the best out of it (which it is now - 7 good, clean meals a day) and that rather than running HCG during PCT it would be better off to run it on cycle to keep the boys from shrinking so much. Done lots of reading in the meantime, and feel much better educated, but I always keep in mind that there's more to learn!!

So, my supplier said he was getting some more Test in the near future so I agreed, only to find out later that it was Propionate (Testovis). I managed to talk him down from 24 amps which I originally ordered (for 12 weeks @ 2 amps per week) to 8 amps, but as I'd ordered it I had to buy some. So now here I am sitting on 8 amps of 100mg/ml Test prop, so I need to put them to use somehow. That's why I'm here asking for advice!

I'm thinking of starting the cycle on prop, then cyp to finish, but am hoping to get some guidance on exactly how to run these two together to get the best out of them. I'll detail my ideas on cycle & PCT below, and then hopefully you guys can give me some opinions:

CYCLE:

Week 1 & 2 - Test Prop @ 100mg - EOD
Week 1->12 - Test Cyp @ 250mg - Monday & Thursday
Week 1->14 - HCG @ 300iu - Sunday & Wednesday
Week 1->14 - Arimidex @ 0.5mg Sunday & Wednesday (if Gyno noticed, then Nolva @ 20mg ED & Adex @ 0.5mg EOD)

PCT (starting 2 weeks after last Test Cyp pin - Week 14 on):

Week 1->4 - Clomid @ 50mg - 2x per day, morning & night
Week 1->6 - Nolva @ 20mg - 1x per day

Any thoughts on the above?

Drop the nolva. Doing ANY research on here at all will tell you that nolva is a shitty addition to a pct

You can kickstart your test cyp cycle with prop. There is no problem there.

The problem is with your PCT. You said you have done your homework but guess what you fail the exam.

Proper cycle set up with PCT and HCG dosing

Week 1-4 Test prop 100mg eod
Week 1-12 Test c 500 mg
Week 5-8 HCgenerate
Week 9-14 HCG 500 ius

Week 15-19
clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma 5 pumps am 5 pumps pm
PCT+Unleashed
DAA

Week 20,21
Forma 3 pumps am 3 pumps pm

Week 20-23
Bridge
Phytoserms 347
DAA

Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5
unleashed/post cycle
Daa powder
That is the very basic that you should have for pct..

sounds like you did your homework on some shit site, but not here.

over here at EF we use hcgenerate to keep the nuts plump on cycle. then we blast hcg before PCT.

99% of us also do not use nolva because as has been stated its shit, there are some guys who still live life during the Nixon administration who still like nolva. only because they have never tried a modern PCT.

There is a thread in the PCT forum starting about why Nolva sucks (I need 25 posts to link to it)

Based on my research and exp. you will be fine running HCG how you planned or by blasting it as Steve suggested. Whichever you prefer. I like running it all the way through. Although you could probably drop down to 200-250 iu 2x week.

Top Bottom