Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I have a solid cycle, but PLEASE CRITIQUE MY CYCLE.

conrad5141

Hey let me know what you guys think...I am 6ft tall 16% bf 185lbs and want to lower my body fat and get some solid gains...not too much but I would like to put on ten pounds of lean mass...let me know what you think.

10 week cycle

Week 1-10
EQ 400mg week

Week 1-8
Sustanon 250mg week

Week 1-6
Anavar ttokkyo 40mg ED

Week 6-10
Stanol V tabs ttokkyo 50mg ED

Clomid three weeks after my last shot of EQ.
Also I am on week two and haven't felt anything yet when this stuff gonna kick in???
Thanks and should I throw any nolvadex in there at any time???
Thanks for the insight.
Con

i would do everything exactly as u planned except a few things. i would do the sus for an additional 2 weeks and do the winny last from weeks 8-12. i know a 10 week cycle is what u had planned.eq and sus last 3-4 weeks in the system anyway so while your taking the winny, the sus and eq will still be working with it in your cycle.

Mike P.T. said:
i would do everything exactly as u planned except a few things. i would do the sus for an additional 2 weeks and do the winny last from weeks 8-12. i know a 10 week cycle is what u had planned.eq and sus last 3-4 weeks in the system anyway so while your taking the winny, the sus and eq will still be working with it in your cycle.

Exactly what I was thinking...

Conrad, man, you're on week 2. You're not going to see anything till atleast week 4. Patience my friend. :D

meat19 said:
where is the arimidex?

he doesn't need it, he's got enough clomid...

last year this time no one could even afford arimidex and all of a sudden now everyone's screaming to put it in every cycle as if no cycle could be complete without it... we made due before...

john

foreverblast2 said:

he doesn't need it, he's got enough clomid...

last year this time no one could even afford arimidex and all of a sudden now everyone's screaming to put it in every cycle as if no cycle could be complete without it... we made due before...

john

People made due without it, but with more cases of gyno! Clomid is only a mild anti-e. Arimidex is FAR superior for blocking estrogen. It is not a must to include in a cycle, but it is VERY prudent to atleast have it on hand.

Top Bottom