Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I have an allergic reaction to oil

misticat

I started test e injections about 5 weeks ago... the first shot went great as usual.. the next day turned into a lump over about a weeks period it got about the size of a grapefruit and was red and warm.. I thought it was just a bad injection i was in a rush and shot it in about 10 seconds not infront of a mirror.. I do it all the time. Then i shot the other glut and went to the dr and got a script for bactrim and the right glute swelling and redness slowly started going away.. then the left glute started swelling and getting sore as fuck still on bactrim so it didnt get bad at all. I switched bottles of test on my 3rd injection in my left delt... I am off bactrim now.. and it did the same thing you could see how swelled up it was through my clothes. I took the last few bactrim and it starts going away. I call my hrt dr and told him whats going on.. he sent me 2 brand new bottles of test from a different lot #. so now last week i shot up out of a the new bottle on my right glute since it finally has healed and now its doing the same shit..??? wtf is going on? My dr said it could be an allergic reaction??

I can only think of a few things it can be..
bacteria, to many mg/ml, allergy to the type of oil, to much alcohol in the mix?

thoughts anyone? I'll post back what the dr says on monday that i get my test from.

many are sensitive (im sure u know) to ba ....

so high ba = those kind of reactions

also some are allergic to cottonseed.

i highly doubt its an allergy to the oil. the best way to test if u have more than one vial is inject again with a diff vial. ( maybe its a diff batch or something)

Jon79 said:
many are sensitive (im sure u know) to ba ....

so high ba = those kind of reactions

also some are allergic to cottonseed.

i highly doubt its an allergy to the oil. the best way to test if u have more than one vial is inject again with a diff vial. ( maybe its a diff batch or something)

I have tried 3 different bottles now and all the same symptoms... something is weird

been on different kinds of test for 2-3 years now... first time this has ever happened..

misticat said:
I have tried 3 different bottles now and all the same symptoms... something is weird

been on different kinds of test for 2-3 years now... first time this has ever happened..
u using compound pharmacy stuff or brand name. im thinking u are like me with the hrt doc using the compound pharm?

misticat said:
yea compounding pharmacy
yea me too....

they can make mistakes man i guess...

supposed to be sterile as any hg though.

actually if u get deca perscribed in the states now it comes from a compoound pharm.

I know when I was taking larger amounts of test concentration, 400mgs test e and c blend, I would swell up like a mother, hurt like hell, the surrounding area turned red and I had flu symptoms and could barely work out! (in a nutshell). Stick with an area like your glute or delt that doesn't swell up. Start out with 1/2 cc injections and let your muscle get used to the concentration. It's either from high concentration of steroids or the ba in the formula.

Thanks for the input guys, I may try to only shot 1/2ml on thursday. I will see what the doc says on monday and go from there.

more than likely a bad batch or very high in ba. i had a similar exp but only with prop. kind of unusual with pharm grade enanthate.

Top Bottom