Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think this cycle must be working, I have been accused of taking Roids!

VballPlayer

This cycle must be working because my friend had the nerve to accuse me of using steroids, imagine that ;) My friend told another friend that I must be on roids because I was getting bigger and more ripped. I thought that was pretty cool because that this means that the test/fina cycle that I am on is working.

Good shit. Remember though its the creatine/glutamine. Only tell the people that will be around you 10 years from now. You don't want to tell short term friends.

Just tell him the truth while you grab him by the throat, and ask him if he has any problems with that.

Nothing is better than walking through the gym and getting a nod of recognition from the seasoned veterans and the massive FREAKS. Everyone else now knows you are one of the men and not one of the boys. Keep up the progress bro.

benchpressr23 said:
Nothing is better than walking through the gym and getting a nod of recognition from the seasoned veterans and the massive FREAKS. Everyone else now knows you are one of the men and not one of the boys. Keep up the progress bro.

Yup, I had one of the "big guys" at my gym ask ME for a spot instead of other big guys (and I'm by no means huge)... I almost had a tear in my eye. Felt f'in awesome.

VballPlayer said:
This cycle must be working because my friend had the nerve to accuse me of using steroids, imagine that ;) My friend told another friend that I must be on roids because I was getting bigger and more ripped. I thought that was pretty cool because that this means that the test/fina cycle that I am on is working.

My first cycle I was the same way. Even to this day when I look into the mirror I never see what other people see. I guess it's good though, keeps me motivated to keep growing and growing!!

I have been acused many times at work of being on juice. It seemed like someone was always asking me what I was on, so it only seems right to start my first cycle. I mostly work with older men who have no idea what commitment means in the gym, and just make excuses why they can't get to a gym. I can't wait to see what they say in 10 weeks :FRlol:

DieselDan

Top Bottom