Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Tend To Feel Less Hungry After A Cup Of Coffee. Why?

JUICESEEKER

I was hungry when i woke up this morning and before i hit the treadmill i felt less hungry after i drank a couple of cups of coffee. Does anybody knows why? Is it just me?

No, its not just you. Coffee is a stimulant like ephedrine, or cocaine. Obviously its not as stong of a stimulant, but its the same idea.

CNS stmulation + stomach irritation + the fact that coffee hoards carbs = less hunger.

Nelson Montana said:
CNS stmulation + stomach irritation + the fact that coffee hoards carbs = less hunger.

Hey Nelson, i was thinking of looking into caffiene pills. Are they effective or just hype or what? I think they might be a useful product for fat loss.

JUICESEEKER said:

Hey Nelson, i was thinking of looking into caffiene pills. Are they effective or just hype or what? I think they might be a useful product for fat loss.

As far as performance goes, they're effective for people that don't use caffeine regularly. It will help reduce fatigue, and the sensation of fatigue. It does increase FFA mobilization, sparing muscle glycogen. And it may also increase catecholamines, such as adrenaline.

i just put bailys in mine, usually does the trick...lol

Nelson...could you elaborate on "coffee hoards carbs"...curious.

caffeine pills, i'm pretty sure, are more effective than caffeine in coffee....I seem to recall something about an ingredient in coffee that makes caffeine's fat burning properties significantly less effective.

I find the same thing, I drink some coffee and bye bye appetite.

Top Bottom