Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i started drinking these egg whites in a carton, any opinion?

assbeater

the stuff tastes like shit, but i down a 250ml carton in seconds, which contains 25 grams of protein, then i have juice, pop, water, anything to get rid of the taste. does anyone else drink these. they are cheaper than bars or shakes ($1.99 for two cartons) and are just as convenient (but don't taste as good!).

do a search on raw eggs or egg whites.

From what I found the body cannot digest raw eggs. I did a yahoo search on "EGG ALBUMIN"

Here's one quote I found :

"Limiting factor of egg is that it does not contain vitamin C. Raw albumin contains an anti digestive factor that interferes with digestion. Egg also has a compound called avadin, which react with biotin (Vitamin H) and make it unavailable. Both these factors get destroyed on heating."

But you will get wonderfull smelling gasiuos expulsions (ie FARTS):D

you wont get sallmanila as they are pasturised. as far as their bioavailability, i have been drinking edd whites for a few years and they seem to working fine for me. i just mix a carton of whites with a glass of milk. you cant even taste the eggs

the reason i thought it would be ok to drink them is becasue they are pasturized. i also thought that thats why i should be able todigest them!

Simply Egg whites correct?

I eat that shit twice every day for 12 weeks on a diet last year. I can't even look at it anymore without wanting to puke. Same thing with sole fillets.

I use to cook them, however. I think they have a recipe for a shake on the side. Maybe you can try something like that. I Think mixing them with a hand blender would help digestion.

Top Bottom