Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I start cutting for summer next Monday!

Spunky

Not gonna go on a crazy diet.. just lowering carbs and fat and boosting protein.... as of right now I do zero cardio. I will do 45 minutes of cardio 4 days a week, and 5 days of weight training. I will also be using very little gear..... 300mg/week primobolan.

Other then that, nothing but Glutamine and Ripped Fuel.

My goal is to be 215lbs @ 6-7% bodyfat by May 15th. Just in time for hot weather and the beach!! ;)

What do some of you guys do to keep focused on your diet and not cheat? I wanna have the best body on the beach this year.......

Man it takes good discipline even since my roomates always have cookies and other crap they eat. It is worth the results to see your body fat go down so good luck and keep focused

I try to keep my eye on my goals and any time i get a craving for shit i just say to myself "think about what your shooting for and how this will fuck it up..." that and I generally eat healthy all the time, so it's not too hard to go on more restricted diets...

Just look at the fat people eating pizza and drinking sodas every day and laugh at them because you know that you know what's up and that you are gonna be ripped and they'll just have their rolls...

lol..
yeah!

YUM

true that yum.....

i was 45% bodyfat when i started workin out, i used to be one of those super fat asses... now im at 20%, im still kinda chubby, but im workin my way down and its worth it too see the results, it teaches you something about yourself

Cyclone

CycloneHWT said:
true that yum.....

i was 45% bodyfat when i started workin out, i used to be one of those super fat asses... now im at 20%, im still kinda chubby, but im workin my way down and its worth it too see the results, it teaches you something about yourself

Cyclone

That's the shit bro... I used to be pretty chubby myself, as a young'n... Not saying I'm all that old now (only 20) but I've come a long way from where I was... I've defenitely learned a lot about myself... Now I jsut get shit from people I know like "why dont you ever drink... why dont you ever eat pizza? ..." oh yeah, and my favorite, "you're too healthy...

YUM

im on the same boat as u fellas, most of my life i was a chubby fucker. Then a year ago i got on the bodybuilding kick and i dropped from 240 down to 180, now after two cycles im up too 205 but bodyfat is much lower and i got more muscle then i ever had in my life. i luv it :D

bigtone.. thats exactly what i did.. i started my senior year in high school and dropped from around 245-250 to about 180-185.

Top Bottom