Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I should gain 30lbs w/this cycle. What do u think?

DEEZEL

Hey, I'm 5'10", 175lbs, low b/f. I am about to start up on some Quality Vet 300mg Deca & Cyctaho Sustenon 250 for 10 weeks at 1cc of each a week. But I also have 30 Oxanabole tabs and 100 Denkall D-Bol. Should do the D-ball at 30mg ed for the first 5 weeks to start it off? Or should I start off with 4 weeks of the Anadrol at 50mg ed instead? Or both? Or maybe use one to start and one to finish? Anyone who has every used this combo give me your inpute.

Thanks. God, I am so glad I found this board. Just for safety reasons. Before I joined this board I had no idea what Novladex was, lol. Oh I have 10 20cc Tamaxofin too, do I need more?

Go with the Dbol at 30mg for 5 weeks-with Anadrol you have to deal with to many sides (it's not worth it).
You might want to consider to up the test to 500mg-just a suggestion but not necessary.
Also if water retention is a factor with you then you might want to throw in some Armidex at .25mg/ed.
(10) 20mg Tamaxofin should be enough for this cycle-but always have more then enough on hand just in case.
You also did not mention if your clomid routine post-cycle so I'll assume you have it down........good luck!

you would have to gain some serious fat and water also to put on 30 lbs in one cycle...atleast from my experience..but then again, i have read posts about people gaining 30+ lbs on one cycle...:xeye:

When and how much Clomid should I take? Is it illegal? Or can I get it online?

And if I kept my diet up and my workout strong would I still keep only 10lbs?

yeah I don't know about 30 pounds. That seems a little unrealistic. I gained over 20 on my first cycle that WAS real muscle but it was only because I had some of that muscle previously at a heavier weight.

SuKY

DEEZEL, by lookin' at your posts, this will be your first cycle right?

If so, for a newbie a sust only cycle 250-500MG a week is more than enough for you. Save the other gear for another cycle.

Before you start be sure you have your clomid at home for post cycle.

This will be my 3rd cycle. I took 8 shots of 200 mg deca last summer. Gained 15+lbs. Clomid... is it illegal or legal? Can I get it online? I know I need to get it, I just don't know if I can.

Your cycle looks pretty good however I would make a few small changes. Since this is your third cycle I would up the Sust a bit to maybe 1cc every five days or 500mg/week. Your deca dosage looks ok. Also I would use the dbol to start the cycle. T-Biggs' dose and length look good. Here's what I'd do:

Weeks 1-10: 500mg Sust/week
Weeks 1-10: 300mg Deca/week
Weeks 1-5: 30mg Dbol/day
Weeks 13-15: clomid (following standard regimen)
Nolvadex (tamoxifen) on hand if needed. I would also add liquidex or arimidex at 0.25-0.5mg EOD because of the Sust and especially Dbol.
DON'T start your cycle until ancillaries (arimidex, nolvadex, clomid) are in place- these are your first priority, even before the anabolics. Good luck bro.:mix:

Switched On

DEEZEL said:
Hey, I'm 5'10", 175lbs, low b/f. I am about to start up on some Quality Vet 300mg Deca & Cyctaho Sustenon 250 for 10 weeks at 1cc of each a week. But I also have 30 Oxanabole tabs and 100 Denkall D-Bol. Should do the D-ball at 30mg ed for the first 5 weeks to start it off? Or should I start off with 4 weeks of the Anadrol at 50mg ed instead? Or both? Or maybe use one to start and one to finish? Anyone who has every used this combo give me your inpute.

You're going to shit out your liver! You're nuts Bro!!

Top Bottom