Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I shifted from Tren Ace to Tren E and lost libido! Why?

vexotex

Plat Hero
Platinum
I’ve been on Tren Ace for 8 weeks. Tren Ace only. 100 mg EOD. Supplier ran out of Ace and I said OK, give me Enanthat, whatever. It’s the same but slower.
But it doesn’t work the same. I’ve been losing some much hair while on Tren Ace, now I’m fine. And while on Ace, I had libido like I could laid down any woman walking. Now my libido is diminishing. WHY?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been on Tren Ace for 8 weeks. Tren Ace only. 100 mg EOD. Supplier ran out of Ace and I said OK, give me Enanthat, whatever. It’s the same but slower.
But it doesn’t work the same. I’ve been losing some much hair while on Tren Ace, now I’m fine. And while on Ace, I had libido like I could laid down any woman walking. Now my libido is diminishing. WHY?

are you taking caber or prami for prolactin? ar eyou using an ai??

It's been 8 weeks it's a sign you need to lay off the tren...tren is very toxic.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

its not the toxicity causing him to lose libido... its likely a lack of proper ancillaries causing him the problem... tren is not methylated... it can hurt your bp and cholesterol but its not toxic like an oral but it is something that needs to be ran with extreme caution and have ALL the proper protectants which i assume are lacking

its not the toxicity causing him to lose libido... its likely a lack of proper ancillaries causing him the problem... tren is not methylated... it can hurt your bp and cholesterol but its not toxic like an oral but it is something that needs to be ran with extreme caution and have ALL the proper protectants which i assume are lacking
Tell that to my ALT that goes up every time I'm on tren. It's hard on the kidneys and liver. Ask any medical professional. Not to mention the havok on lipids and BP. Instead of trying to give this guy his answer a responsibile person would ask him why the hell he wabts to stay on tren.

Tell that to my ALT that goes up every time I'm on tren. It's hard on the kidneys and liver. Ask any medical professional. Not to mention the havok on lipids and BP. Instead of trying to give this guy his answer a responsibile person would ask him why the hell he wabts to stay on tren.

LOL my friend, im trying to figure out what he's taking, if hes protecting himself properly.. i have been doing this A LONG time.. i know how and what tren effects and i said, clearly it can effect many avenues on a blood panel but im trying to get to the route of the problem.. not just tell him to stop and not know what is causing him to lose his libido... you didnt even ask him if he was protecting himself properly... if he just stops, he will still have issues.. you didnt even attempt to get to the route of the issue... there's no need to attempt to throw stones and get nasty whatsoever... i never said for him to continue or to abuse it, come on... i preach using compounds moderate and light and take a hit for it from everyone out there... thats what i teach people but one needs to know what he is using to protect himself to assess the problem.. not everyone has the same experience with it as you do...

Since he said he was on tren ace only my guess is it shut him down over the course of 8 weeks. His test levels are nil. That combined with the 19nor made his dick stop working. He could add some test and hopefully it will come back? Sorry if I came off like a douche it's not my intention. It's just frustrating to see people use substances like tren irresponsibily. I don't think prami or Caber will bring him back will it?

Since he said he was on tren ace only my guess is it shut him down over the course of 8 weeks. His test levels are nil. That combined with the 19nor made his dick stop working. He could add some test and hopefully it will come back? Sorry if I came off like a douche it's not my intention. It's just frustrating to see people use substances like tren irresponsibily. I don't think prami or Caber will bring him back will it?

its cool man.. dont worry about it i FEEL THE SAME WAY you do... trust me... the issue here is LIKELY that he has not controlled prolactin and/or estrogen.. i dont know without more info but if your prolactin is not controlled, your libido is done, period, done... and then without controlling prolactin it also correlates to an estrogen problem... the main issue here is he was so vague on what he's using, his overall condition in terms of age/height/weight/body fat, his cycle history etc... when people dont provide us with enough info, we are stuck hypothesizing an answer and that just doesn't work in this game... if he is tanked like that, i am almost certain its prolactin/estrogen related... getting in the 8-12 week range with tren is more than enough though as well and it just takes a toll all around but for this PARTICULAR issue, caber or prami is likely whats needed and it will fix that issue but who knows, he could have other issues going on there to... when i recommend tren cycles you are COVERED in protectants and ancillaries but most people just dont care or they just dont know how to run it properly..

Hahaha, so many people concerned about me. Thanks guys.
I’ve been clean for exactly 6 months. On 01 Dec I started Tren Ace only. A moderate dose of 100mg EOD. No any additional juice. I’m taking Dostinex 0.5 mg two times per week. I’m taking Arimidex 0.5mg EOD. My plan is 10 weeks. I’m not newbie here. Without any additional testosterone, I had libido like crazy until shifted to Tren E. I’m a sailor and just passed medical exam on Monday. With thorough blood research.
On Tren E I’ve stopped loosing hair and my libido is going down. I still have it but I’m not horny like a beast. So it seams that Tren E is less androgen than Tren Ace. Both are the same manufacturer. Tren E is not fake. I’m still getting bigger and bigger.

I’m also taking a small dose of HCG just to keep my testicle size. And I’m taking HGH 3.3 IU per day.
Only thing that comes on my mind that can boost my libido is Proviron.

Top Bottom