Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I see an endocrinologist Tuesday about gyno

BigGuns29

Is there anything I should or shouldnt tell him about use of test or not. I've been off for 4 months. Ive had it since puberty though. How can I get my insurance pay for surgery if necessary? tell them it hurts like a motherfucker and I want to cut it out wiith an exacto knife or what. Or just tell him the pain is unbearable. Thanks

BigGuns29 said:
Is there anything I should or shouldnt tell him about use of test or not. I've been off for 4 months. Ive had it since puberty though. How can I get my insurance pay for surgery if necessary? tell them it hurts like a motherfucker and I want to cut it out wiith an exacto knife or what. Or just tell him the pain is unbearable. Thanks

I would avoid any reference to the use of testosterone if you want your insurance to cover the damage there sweet tits :lil k:.....all in good fun :FRlol:

BigGuns29 said:
Definitely don't mention anything about AAS and pro-hormones.

Give him the intolerable pain story in combination with details of emberassed to take shirt off, receiving constant wise cracks that are traumatizing you. You haven't had a girlfriend in ages. etc. Just dont put it on too thick.

If he asks about previous anti-e usage, say no.
More then likely he will give you tamoxifen, as others aren't aproved for male indications: take the script and not the meds.
You're a bit skrewed if he gives you an anti-e(arimidex,femara,aromasin) because he will probably check your baseline and 2-4 wks after anti-e and should see a reduction.

Last option is surgery with coverage, and if you sound convincingly disturbed(with your initial pitch) He will make a strong recomendation on your behalf.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.

B32

Just stress that you had it as a teen. If dr. doesn't want to try to convice ins. co. than, find another. My ins wouldn't pay for any of my gyno surgeries. btu, it was worth every penny.

Have you had any blood work done? Let me know. I have a Dr. that might be able to help you. (nonsurgically) That is what I was going to PM you back about. But, let me know what your test/estrogen labs are.

I saw doc today. He played with my nuts and my tits...LOL :worried: . He sent me for some lab work where he ordered 8 different tests. one was low testosterone and free testosterone too. He was thinking my test levels were down. (does this mean he will prescribe me a deca-sustanon stack LOL.) Also he said my pituitary gland my not be right. he said these blood tests will reveal all. Also he said he thought it should be no problem to get insurance co. to pay for everything including surgery if needed, since they are sore as hell. I told him my shirt touching them hurt. He seems to be very avid about getting ins. co to pay and said he would put a few things in my file that would make them pay for it. Not sure what he is talking about but seemed like he had his shit together. well, I have to go back in 2 weeks so I cant start my cycle sunday like I wanted. :worried:

Last edited:
When going to see a doctor about gyno what do they normally check? Going here in about 2 weeks, and wondering if I should expect some sort of blood work? piss tests? any info? or some links where i can read up?

im curious to, i just came off a cycle of deca/dbol and im sure my test levels are too high to claim that they were so low that i now have gyno.
how long do i need to wait to see the endo.
should i postpone my TRT which i am starting soon or would that work to my advantage?

It was a pretty extensive first visit. I had to drop 'em and he checked the jewels for any growths, thank god there was none. he also ordered the following blood tests: complete metabolic panel, estradiol, fsh level, Lh, prolactin, testosterone, tsh, free testosterone. They only stuck me once. He also checked my nipples and squeezed them a little. Also I told him a little milky fluid came out of them a long time ago. I said they hurt like hell and they were very tender. Also I told him I had them since puberty. In which I did. Pretty invasive, but I dont think he was enjoying it either. I also asked him if my insurance M-Plan would cover everything including surgery if needed, and he said he can get them to pay by putting some of the symptoms in my file I described. Hope this helps. I go back in two weeks to get lab results.

DAMN i wish i thought of the milky nipple thing!
I went to a doctor today (not an endocrinologist) who sent away for a ton of test like yours but she included free cortisol levels which meens i have to piss in a latrine for the next 24 hours!
She also wrote a script for hydrocodene thinking this would help with the pain. I was a little dissappointed that she didnt write for nolvadex or something like that, maybe because shes a woman she doesnt think its that important, but it is to me.

Question is, once the test results come back...how do i put 2 & 2 together to relate a low test level to removing breast tissue? She just may recommend androgel for low testosterone and send me on my way!

Anybody?

CLOMIDCLOWN said:
DAMN i wish i thought of the milky nipple thing!
I went to a doctor today (not an endocrinologist) who sent away for a ton of test like yours but she included free cortisol levels which meens i have to piss in a latrine for the next 24 hours!
She also wrote a script for hydrocodene thinking this would help with the pain. I was a little dissappointed that she didnt write for nolvadex or something like that, maybe because shes a woman she doesnt think its that important, but it is to me.

Question is, once the test results come back...how do i put 2 & 2 together to relate a low test level to removing breast tissue? She just may recommend androgel for low testosterone and send me on my way!

Anybody?

I posted earlier about having a sticky or board dedicated to this kind of thing because I am interested also. My doc will probably read the results, and give me options on what I want and then on from there, but I would like also to know how to read blood tests as well. Can we get a sticky about how to read them and interpret them. Thanks for everybodys help, This is why it is worth it to support this board if you can afford it. :)

Top Bottom