x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

I Screwed Up my T3 Cycle is My Thyroid Screwed?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I Screwed Up my T3 Cycle is My Thyroid Screwed? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I was up to 4 pills a day. Then started tapering back down. Well when I got to 2 pills a day I had alot of problems in my life and couldn't finish tapering down(when out of town and forgot them) So is my thyroid screwed or am I ok?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Da Pope

I Screwed Up my T3 Cycle is My Thyroid Screwed?

I was up to 4 pills a day. Then started tapering back down. Well when I got to 2 pills a day I had alot of problems in my life and couldn't finish tapering down(when out of town and forgot them) So is my thyroid screwed or am I ok?

How is anyone here going to be able to answer a question that not only requires time to see if things will normalize but blood work as well?

If I had to place a bet, I would bet you will be fine, you may have a crash or period where natural T3 production will be low since your system was getting it externally but in time your system should start producing proper amounts again.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Pro Bodybuilder
    I've seen a couple of people fuck up and run out of pills or lose them and not do the ramp down. Your thyroid isn't fucked, but these people had one hell of a fat rebound effect.

Good Broly
    Go see a doc..
    Let it checked, Than you know

Da Pope
    Originally posted by muscle_geek
    I've seen a couple of people fuck up and run out of pills or lose them and not do the ramp down. Your thyroid isn't fucked, but these people had one hell of a fat rebound effect.
    Oh no. I am kinda of ballooning a bit. I wonder if I should really cut out any junk food now and even more lower my caloric intake.

MY FIRST T-3 happened the same way, at 3 pills a day, shit broke loose in my life, stoped the t-3 cold, and went from 230lbs strait to 250lbs. i was on a some what low calorie diet, but it didnt matter, i just kept gainin fat. well its been like a year and half since then, and my thyriod is fine, im down to 235 today.

how long ago did you drop the t-3. maybe you could take a low dose for a while to ease the crash some.

Da Pope
    Originally posted by KINGKONG69
    MY FIRST T-3 happened the same way, at 3 pills a day, shit broke loose in my life, stoped the t-3 cold, and went from 230lbs strait to 250lbs. i was on a some what low calorie diet, but it didnt matter, i just kept gainin fat. well its been like a year and half since then, and my thyriod is fine, im down to 235 today.

how long ago did you drop the t-3. maybe you could take a low dose for a while to ease the crash some.
    Probably over 2 weeks ago. Damn 20lbs. Sheesh. I wonder if I could take maybe like 1 pill a day for a 4 days and then drop to a 1/2 to prevent the crash some. Anyone?

Good Broly
    Not to sound like an asshole but.
    Speak in dosages not in how many.

I injected 2 things of test
    I injected 500mg of test.

How many mg were your pills. If they were 75mcg I would say you are screwed. If they were 25mcg you should be fine.

Just giving friendly advice.

Good Broly
    Hey bro I think you should be fine but u might also want to go check with a doc just to be certain. If the doc is not the way you want to go, make sure that you stay off T3 for at least six weeks until you even think about messin with T3 again. GOOD LUCK!

I don't get it, what could happen that would prevent you from taking 2 pills per day. it takes what, 3 seconds?

Don't mean to be a dick, just curious why you couldn't just pop them real quick.