Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Screwed Up my T3 Cycle is My Thyroid Screwed?

curling

I was up to 4 pills a day. Then started tapering back down. Well when I got to 2 pills a day I had alot of problems in my life and couldn't finish tapering down(when out of town and forgot them) So is my thyroid screwed or am I ok?

How is anyone here going to be able to answer a question that not only requires time to see if things will normalize but blood work as well?

If I had to place a bet, I would bet you will be fine, you may have a crash or period where natural T3 production will be low since your system was getting it externally but in time your system should start producing proper amounts again.

I've seen a couple of people fuck up and run out of pills or lose them and not do the ramp down. Your thyroid isn't fucked, but these people had one hell of a fat rebound effect.

muscle_geek said:
I've seen a couple of people fuck up and run out of pills or lose them and not do the ramp down. Your thyroid isn't fucked, but these people had one hell of a fat rebound effect.

Oh no. I am kinda of ballooning a bit. I wonder if I should really cut out any junk food now and even more lower my caloric intake.

MY FIRST T-3 happened the same way, at 3 pills a day, shit broke loose in my life, stoped the t-3 cold, and went from 230lbs strait to 250lbs. i was on a some what low calorie diet, but it didnt matter, i just kept gainin fat. well its been like a year and half since then, and my thyriod is fine, im down to 235 today.

how long ago did you drop the t-3. maybe you could take a low dose for a while to ease the crash some.

KINGKONG69 said:
MY FIRST T-3 happened the same way, at 3 pills a day, shit broke loose in my life, stoped the t-3 cold, and went from 230lbs strait to 250lbs. i was on a some what low calorie diet, but it didnt matter, i just kept gainin fat. well its been like a year and half since then, and my thyriod is fine, im down to 235 today.

how long ago did you drop the t-3. maybe you could take a low dose for a while to ease the crash some.

Probably over 2 weeks ago. Damn 20lbs. Sheesh. I wonder if I could take maybe like 1 pill a day for a 4 days and then drop to a 1/2 to prevent the crash some. Anyone?

Not to sound like an asshole but.
Speak in dosages not in how many.

I injected 2 things of test
I injected 500mg of test.

How many mg were your pills. If they were 75mcg I would say you are screwed. If they were 25mcg you should be fine.

Just giving friendly advice.

Hey bro I think you should be fine but u might also want to go check with a doc just to be certain. If the doc is not the way you want to go, make sure that you stay off T3 for at least six weeks until you even think about messin with T3 again. GOOD LUCK!

I don't get it, what could happen that would prevent you from taking 2 pills per day. it takes what, 3 seconds?

Don't mean to be a dick, just curious why you couldn't just pop them real quick.

Top Bottom