Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I say screw time off in between cycles

Lift or Die

Well actually every cycle I've ever done, I did the time on=time off. So far I'm about 3 weeks post clomid therapy after finishing a 10 week cycle which went very well by the way.

Like most of you can relate, it sucks being "off". So last night I said screw it and decided to get back on starting today. Its not going to be the high dosage cycle I originally planned but enough that I should make some good progress.

I'm using all Ttokkyo products. Cyp, Deca and Dbol. Got in the gym first thing this morning for a killer leg workout, came home and ate, took a shower and then did the injection. I feel better already. :)

Be careful if you decide to stay on permanently. You won't be able to come off without becoming a pile of lard.

Be careful if you decide to stay on permanently. You won't be able to come off without becoming a pile of lard.
And what do you base this on?

overrx said:
btw they usually call that -addiction-

Addiction? If you read what I said this is the first time I haven't done the time on=time off in between cycles. Trying something different doesn't necessarily mean addiction.

I'm taking all precautionary ancillaries and having regular blood tests done to keep everything monitered.

TheGame23 said:

Are you one of those people that believes muscle can turn into fat? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TheGame23

yet another idiotic statement

Be very carefull my brother. Know what you are doing is only setting your body for a fall. We all need to take a break at times. Do yourself the favor and reevaluate your thoughts. PL

Top Bottom