Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Really Should Know This After 10 Years...

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Can anyone tell me how to clear out my damn mailbox?! lol

I think I have some mail from 2009 I still haven't gotten to.

Check mark the messages you want to delete, and the very bottom of all the messages there is an option that says 'selected messages'. Click it and then hit the 'delete option'

Check mark the messages you want to delete, and the very bottom of all the messages there is an option that says 'selected messages'. Click it and then hit the 'delete option'

Thanks, but now I can't even find my messages. Something's glitchy.

You should be able to find your messages/inbox if you click the notification option beside your username in at the top of the forum page.

If something seems glitchy maybe try again tomorrow.

Nelson, when you figure it out message me or muskate about coming on our podcast, we would love to have you as our guest so we can pick your brain on all your years of knowledge and hear about your latest supplements

I'm down for that, As for the mail, when I go to delete, it tells me I have to register! I have no idea what the fuck is going on. But I think I might be able to accept some mail.

I'm down for that, As for the mail, when I go to delete, it tells me I have to register! I have no idea what the fuck is going on. But I think I might be able to accept some mail.

i'm not sure. mine works perfectly fine. send me or muskate a private message about the podcast and we will get that setup bro.

Top Bottom