x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

I really need some help. I have gotten some great advice so far. Clen/T3

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I really need some help. I have gotten some great advice so far. Clen/T3 within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I want to take some Liquid Clen and T3 togther from Ag. I really need to know how much to take a day and so on and so forth. Basically the exact dosages and how many vials I need to run it for 10 weeks. I am 6'5 220lbs and about 19% bf. If there is any other info that you think I should know please let me know. Thanks so much. Oh also would it be safe for a female to take Clen or T3.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Wink I really need some help. I have gotten some great advice so far. Clen/T3

I want to take some Liquid Clen and T3 togther from Ag. I really need to know how much to take a day and so on and so forth. Basically the exact dosages and how many vials I need to run it for 10 weeks. I am 6'5 220lbs and about 19% bf. If there is any other info that you think I should know please let me know. Thanks so much.

Oh also would it be safe for a female to take Clen or T3.

Mr.X

Re: I really need some help. I have gotten some great advice so far. Clen/T3

at 19% bodyfat, bro you need to be doing diet/cardio/training until you at least get down to 12-14% bodyfat...clen/t3 are just aids, that's all. You need a base to work with first.

Quote Quote posted by Mr.X
    at 19% bodyfat, bro you need to be doing diet/cardio/training until you at least get down to 12-14% bodyfat...clen/t3 are just aids, that's all. You need a base to work with first.

He is right, hit the gym hard, and run your ass off

Mr.X

on top of that people usually understate bf by 1-3%

Pro Bodybuilder

Some great advice would be some AM cardio before meals for about 2 months. That would change your whole body easily.