Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need an urgent help !!! please help

IRAQI KING

[FONT=&quot]How are you going mates, I hope everyone is doing fine. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]-I'm 27 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- been lifting for roughly 5 years ( on and off )
- I was 75 with 10 percent and abs 9 months ago but due to UNI and exams, I left training and was eating like a donkey until I reached 93 kg and within 3 months of training, I am 83kg at the moment but can see my upper abs [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-167 cm and my current weight is 83 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- roughly 17 percent body fat [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- 1850 calories per day ( 220 protein , 140 carbs and 50 g fats ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- training 6 days a week and doing cardio everyday for 20 minutes [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My cycle history : [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have done 3 cycles and tried primo p , Eq ( boldebone ) , masteron , primo, winny , anavar but I didn't get any benefits out of these cycle due to [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Low doses [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- short duration [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now , I want to cut down below 10 % and keep gaining lean muscles . [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm thinking of doing [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 1 to 14 : primo ( 400 mg per week )[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 1 to 14 : test p ( 200 mg per week ) I don't want to lose my p---s lol so 200 mg should be ok ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 8 to 14 winny ( 50 mg per day ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pct week 1to 14 : arimdex [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm living in Baghdad now and it's a heaven city of juice lol ( I can get anything , I'm also thinking about 14 weeks of Eq instead of primo because it's cheaper but it will take longer time to kick in ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please , I need urgent help because I want to start this Monday ( my main concern is safety and cutting ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- is this a safe cycle( should I ran it lower ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- pct is a post therapy so should I take anything after 14 weeks [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- I hate clen and T3 because it will mess around with my heart rate so should I consider boldebone instead of primo [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God bless you guys and looking forward for your opinion [/FONT]

What do you mean by saying that you don't want to lose your p----s with a higher dosage of testosterone? I think that even with the primo 200 mgs is too little - aim for at least 250-300 mgs per week. But steroids are not fat burners. If all you want to do is cut, then better opt for Cardarine GW or SR9009 - these are great compounds for fat loss that have no side effects. If you insist on an AAS cycle, you really need to use arimidex or aromasin during the entire cycle from the first day of the cycle in order to control estrogen levels. As for the PCT - arimidex only PCT is nonsense. If you want to maintain the results and have a smooth recovery of your natural testosterone cycle, you need a more comprehensive PCT, such as this one -https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Steroids really don't do as much as people think. People always accuse self proclaimed natural athletes as juicing. Some do but the vast majority are actually natural.

To loose body fat, you need to eat less food then your body uses for energy. It's really that simple. Otherwise, your body isn't going to tap into body fat for energy. It has no reason to.

Most people using steroids really just need to get on a proper diet and training program.

My advice for you would be to calculate your total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) and then eat 500 calories less then that each day. That should make you loose roughly 1 pound per week as 1 pound = 3500 calories

Steroids are not your solution. 3 Cycles and no results means that there is an issue with your training and/or diet. Steroids only enhance what you are already doing but do not create results on their own.

Thanks, Mate, I agree with you

I was paying for Lazar Angelov to do my diet and my training plan and it was just ok, nothing massive.
I am a short Guy and I am blessed with very wide shoulders and chest but the belly fats are covering everything that's why I am considering 10 weeks cutting cycle but still doing my research.
The funny thing is that no one in Iraq is running a PCT or HCQ so I am a bit confused with it.

Thanks, Mate, I agree with you

I was paying for Lazar Angelov to do my diet and my training plan and it was just ok, nothing massive.
I am a short Guy and I am blessed with very wide shoulders and chest but the belly fats are covering everything that's why I am considering 10 weeks cutting cycle but still doing my research.
The funny thing is that no one in Iraq is running a PCT or HCQ so I am a bit confused with it.

10 weeks is too short for results, plan for 12-16 weeks.

Top Bottom