Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some serious advice!!

growthspurt

Hey Bros--

I'm about 7 weeks into a hgh cycle. I'm currently taking 4ius/day, 5 on 2 off.
I'm also on the tail end of 12 week cycle of 1000mg/week of test enth.
I'm starting to notice some weird shit and I'm thinking it's the growth. My forhead hurts really bad!!! I mean right between my fucking eyes, it feels like my head is being ripped open. I notice it the most when I'm working out and I'm strainning alot. I almost blacked out the other day when I was benching. Also, I can not close my mouth completely anymore. It's like my teeth aren't fitting together and my jaw is out of line or something. It feels like my bottom jaw is sticking out to far.
Now, I only inject the hgh once a day(I'm seeing the norm is twice) and I work third shift, however it's my last week then I go to days. But my point is I only inject later in the morning or night.
Has anybody else experienced these types of sides? Do you think it's dose related and that maybe I should switch to sticking myself twice a day at 2 ius a pop? My hands have been really numb and my shoulders hurt all the time too. I kind of expected the carpal tunnel because my wrists were shot any way from years of factory work.
I planned on running the hgh for 5 months @ 4ius, reconsidering now. I'm 28 years old, 5'7 @195lbs. 9-11%BF. Been training hard for the past 4-5 years and have 4 cycles under my belt(soon to be 5). Let me know what you guys think about this shit. Thanks in advance!

Holy cronoppolis. I don't even know what to tell ya. I can't help, sorry, but i'll bump it

Whiskey

damn man.. wish I could help.. the forehead pain could be ANYTHING.. same with the jaw.. I sometimes get killer jaw pumps when eating tough things when on cycle.. eating things like beef jerky just kill me and then it feels like my mouth doesn't fit right anymore.. sort of like you are saying.. do you notice it anymore when you eat as well?.. or only when you workout.. can you make it happen??.. if so.. hell man.. go ask a doc.. doctors are usually cool.. and if you tell them.. they HAVE to be confidential.. with all this HIPPA privacy act and all this other crap in the states.. trust me.. they can be safe.. and who knows.. they could save you a LOT of trouble down the road.. but like the post before me.. i don't really have a clue.. but i'll bump it for ya

I'd say you are overdosing plain and simple.

I'd guess that you are making up the jaw alingment thing because your CNS is under some serious stress and you are a little psychotic. You are not well and you are making up reasons why.

I would guess you have BP problems, either that or intracranial hypertension. Do you have any vision abnormalities? Did you really almost black out, i.e. faint or was it that your vision went really bad for a few moments? If not you can rule out BIH I think but if that is what happened you have BIH. Completely stop the GH for a few days and I am almost sure the symptoms will disapear. I would do that ASAP if you have vision problems. You need to get the IGF-1 down and that takes a few days. You are on a very heavy cycle there with the gram test combined with the GH.

I'd say worrying is the thing to do now until you feel right.

Last edited:
dacdac said:
I'd say you are overdosing plain and simple.

I'd guess that you are making up the jaw alingment thing because your CNS is under some serious stress and you are a little psychotic. You are not well and you are making up reasons why.

I would guess you have BP problems, either that or intracranial hypertension. Do you have any vision abnormalities? Did you really almost black out, i.e. faint or was it that your vision went really bad for a few moments? If not you can rule out BIH I think but if that is what happened you have BIH. Completely sop the GH for a few days and I am almost sure the symptoms will disapear. I would do that ASAP if you have vision problems. You need to get the IGF-1 down and that takes a few days. You are on a very heavy cycle there with the gram test combined with the GH.

I'd say worrying is the thing to do now until you feel right.

Yeah-
I read your thread on the whole BIH thing. Sounds pretty interesting. But I was wondering "Doctor", maybe you could tell me more about this whole psychotic episode I'm going through right now? Wow, I knew there might be some sides to hgh, but I did'nt know I'd turn into a lieing psychopath!?You gotta be fucking kidding me!
Bro, I'm open to peoples advice and opinions(as long as their not Jerk-Offs about it)but when morons like you waste peoples time by talking out of your ass,shit gets old!
You offer some interesting theories about hgh, but as someone mentioned in an earlier thread to you today- back up your claims with facts! Don't come on here throwing $5.00 words around with a 5 cent brain. Why the fuck would I make up something about my jaw being out of line? Oh, that's right, I'm Psycho! :insane:

growthspurt said:
Yeah-
I read your thread on the whole BIH thing. Sounds pretty interesting. But I was wondering "Doctor", maybe you could tell me more about this whole psychotic episode I'm going through right now? Wow, I knew there might be some sides to hgh, but I did'nt know I'd turn into a lieing psychopath!?You gotta be fucking kidding me!
Bro, I'm open to peoples advice and opinions(as long as their not Jerk-Offs about it)but when morons like you waste peoples time by talking out of your ass,shit gets old!
You offer some interesting theories about hgh, but as someone mentioned in an earlier thread to you today- back up your claims with facts! Don't come on here throwing $5.00 words around with a 5 cent brain. Why the fuck would I make up something about my jaw being out of line? Oh, that's right, I'm Psycho! :insane:

I am trying to help you. You throw a little roid rage fit here. I am trying to help you figure out what to worry about and what not to worry about. I think you are externalizing about the jaw. If your jaw really is growing at 28 you have acromegaly and it means you are psycho for sure because who gives themself acromegaly? I am trying to tell you that the black out thing means you are on too much GH and stop the dose for a few days because you have BIH. If you want to read about Benign Intracranial Hypertension it is easy to look up on the web. Go to google or yahoo and type in +GH +BIH.

is this the first time your experiencing any type of gh sides or have they been building up to this?

id stop the gh
have your bp checked if you havent recently
if anything got worse i would head to a doc asap

edit: i lied i probably wouldve gone to the doc by now

good luck bro

Bro, that is a lot of shit and no offense, but you do not sound that big. I am not being an asshole but why so much gear? You really could be fucking your shit up.

The symptoms could be from any number of things, some serious, some not. Sounds like there is some defintie BP problems. I am not sure about the bone thing, you may be apranoid or it may be the GH. Have you done any before????

Respectfully.

Top Bottom