Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some off season tips to come back better

AXprot-e

I would like some personal opinions on how you would run on off season for bulking to put some size and muscle within the next two months...
My main purposes is to get my off season weighting up 270 solid lbs, I'm 250 right now which I considered not too far from my goal.
I'm having to use my stuff during off season I have never been tested, and other football players are doing the same. My upper body has some pretty good cut and definition and I just need to gain those 10 pounds, thank you.

If you aren't gaining weight, you aren't eating enough. Simple as that. I know it's tough. I feel like I am constantly either eating, prepping food, grocery shopping, emptying the dishwasher etc. but that's what it takes.

The only supplement that will really increase appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

God damn 270lbs is quite a serious weight you are aiming for.

What is your height? How much food do you eat per day?

Are you considering running steroids in your offseason?

20lbs in 2 months is a pretty lofty goal. The only way you are going to add that much weight is by putting on a ton of water with a cycle full of wet compounds like test, deca, and dbol.

Top Bottom