Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some much appreciated advice...

JovanLS400

Hi guys,

I'm looking to leverage the wealth of knowledge and experience on this board. I'm hoping for a little solid advice on my next cycle. I'll start off with my stats. I'm 6'1 200lbs., I've previously done one cycle of Test E @ 500mg/week for 10weeks. I made some awesome gains, went up from 190 to about 215lbs. Unfortunately though the side effects were a bit much. I developed terrible acne on my back and shoulders, and generally didnt like the way i felt for much of the cycle.

I'm planning on running a 10 week Winny (BD 5 mg tabs), Primobol (BD 100mg), and Anavar cycle. Can someone please suggest a proper dosage, and explain what order of usage would be most effective? Should i run the Primo throughout? Should i burn it out the last few weeks with Anavar?

I was thinking:
Week 1-8: Primo (100mg 3x week)
Week 4-10: Winny (50mg/ED)
Week 6-10: Anavar (30mg/ED)

Let me know what you guys think, i'm definitely open to suggestions...Thanks!

the sides were a bit much, i'd rather make smaller more keepable gains...Test had me very bloated...any suggestions on the posted cycle? Do the dosages look alright?

you could of doubled the doses for half the cycle cost amount if you would of went with IP stuff.

IP's primo is very very good

are my doses too low? Cost isn't an issue, i'm getting my gear from a friend in Europe...extremely competitive prices...What should i raise the doses too? Thanks for replying!

JovanLS400 said:
wow, that seems kind of high...any other opinions out there?

200mg test E 10 weeks
40mg anavar 10 weeks
300mg primo 10 weeks
Use an aromatase inhibitor if test bloats you too much

Top Bottom