Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need the right advice

bybydog

This will be three questions in one
I will be using cyp 200 mg per cc and eq ( boldenon) 200 mg per cc. On a weekly bases will be using 400 mg a week of cyp 200 for 7 weeks, and on the 7th week of the last shoot I will then use eq 200 of 200 mg per week for 5 weeks to keep my gains. Once that cycle is done I will start all over again with the same cycle of 7 weeks of cyp and ending up with eq for 5 weeks, same mgs. The reason I choose this cycle is that I don’t want to load up to much of the gear. I have used gear before. I weigh about 175 with 10% body fat. I had a problem with my hair falling out but being on proscar really helped, it doesn’t fall out any more and I sure do don’t want any more to fall out, thats why I pick this cycle. So the questions I have is that is this cycle an OK cycle to achieve some gains why not loosing hair, and will the proscar work good together with these two types of gear. Also I had deca 300 mg, but I heard that proscar causes reverse reaction with this type of gear. Please help me out on the right info Thanks guys.

Your cycle is all over the place. You really ned to simplify things. Just run a 14 week cycle of 500mg/week testosterone + 300mg/week EQ. Something like this:

Weeks 1 - 14
testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300mg/week

aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Here is good video for you to watch on how to prevent hair loss from steroid usage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMo3OvcPvbg

Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.

The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:
1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day
2. Daily use of N2shampoo from n2bm.com
3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray

Top Bottom