Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i need opinions on my second cycle

Chris420

Hi everyone,
I'm 5'6, 165 lbs, 13% body fat, 20 years old and starting my second cycle.

I have 10 ml of winstrol depot, 10 ml of test suspension 100, 10 ml of equipoise 300, and 10 ml of super test 400( 200 mgs of enananthate and 200 mgs of cypionate).

I'm planning of taking 1 ml of wintrol every other day, 1/2 ml of suspension everyday, 1 ml of super test/ week, and 1 ml of equipoise/ week. I have nolvadex, hcg and clomid for my pct and I'm planning on starting that one week after my last dose. What do yall think about that?

your too young bro. you wont get any advise from this board. save the gear for a few years, at 165 you shouldnt have a prob gainin weight naturally!

2 young and u sound like u have no idea what u are doing .. sit around and research the site ... u will learn all u need to know and more

you're 165lbs with 13% bf and you're too young for steroids...and this is your second cycle?

I'd suggest you do some major reading on aas and everything involved in building a quality physique.

Get yourself on a good workout program and a good diet and you'll grow just fine.

Well thank you all for yall opinions. And yea i do have trouble gaining weight. On a 5000+ calorie diet ive gained 4 pounds over the last two months. Ive gotten much stronger startin with my 6 rep max on bench press at 205 two months ago to now being 255. I'm on a low fat high protein and carb diet. I take weight gainer in the morning and before i go to sleep. I also take nitro tech hardcore before and after i work out. Ive also been research on aas for about 2 months.

Although I agree with the others I have a feeling you'll go ahead and do a cycle anyway. I assume your 5000+ calories includes the suppliments you mentioned - personally I'd replace the 2 weight gainers with good clean food and I wouldn't shy away from fat, good fat. There is a good diet forum on here.

Given your age and the number of previous cycles I don't think you need all that shit - what was your 1st cycle? Have you considered just test?

I have never used nolva and clomid together, and I tend to have something like adex.

I'm certainly no god when it comes to gear but what I have learnt I have learnt from here, perhaps you could put the cycle on ice until June while you do a little more research?

Although I agree with the others I have a feeling you'll go ahead and do a cycle anyway. I assume your 5000+ calories includes the suppliments you mentioned - personally I'd replace the 2 weight gainers with good clean food and I wouldn't shy away from fat, good fat. There is a good diet forum on here.

Given your age and the number of previous cycles I don't think you need all that shit - what was your 1st cycle? Have you considered just test?

I have never used nolva and clomid together, and I tend to have something like adex.

I'm certainly no god when it comes to gear but what I have learnt I have learnt from here, perhaps you could put the cycle on ice until June while you do a little more research?

wtf? are you telling him to run test? this kid is 20 years old!!! explain yourself, or prepare to be bombed into oblivion!!!!

bro....if you think about it with the eq, super test, sus, and winstrol...ur up to 12 injections with the amount you said your doing a week.....ur gunna have a lot of sore muscles!!!

dude u dont need all that gear for a 2nd cycle .. keep it simple bro, thats if u insist on doing a cycle at such an early age

Top Bottom