Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need to know exactly what to buy to convert EQ powder and CYP powder

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Im getting 5grams EQ powder and 10grams Cypionate powder, and I need to know eactly what supplies to get from finafarm.com in order to convert the powders into injectable form. I referred to that EF thread about converting but it wasnt specific enough about the exact supplies required from finafarm. Thanks for any help bros.

superdave said:
Im getting 5grams EQ powder and 10grams Cypionate powder, and I need to know eactly what supplies to get from finafarm.com in order to convert the powders into injectable form. I referred to that EF thread about converting but it wasnt specific enough about the exact supplies required from finafarm. Thanks for any help bros.
E-mail them and ask them, they're a nice bunch of guys over there.
I don't know if that can be directly answered in open forum. Just email them, and they'll tell you everything you need. All the info is on their site, just read through the info.

powder, BA, filters, sealed bottle, open bottle, 18-20g syringe.

nydj66 said:
wouldn't a 5g universal kit and a 10g universal kit do the trick?
thats what i thought but judging from that long thread posted about the instructions and what is needed for converting powder gear, some of the supplies were different than what was listed in the universal kit.

Test Cypionate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test c
Benzyl Alcahol 2ml 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 guage needles
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

EQ for 5 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

5 grams EQ
20.50 ml oil
.75 ba 3% BA
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 25ml @ 200mg/ml

1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.

EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

Credit goes to HarveyBalboner at MM.

UA_iron, my question is what exactly is .75 ba 3%, and what oil is is the 20.50 ml oil???
What kind of "syringe"??? 10ml, 20ml???
Difference between sterile vial and regular vial???
What is a 5/10cc syringe???
There are lots of different supplies on finafarm and I dont want to buy the wrong thing and try to make this shit. Those directions arent specific enough because of the inadequate descriptions when trying to match it to finafarm.com supplies.

superdave said:
UA_iron, my question is what exactly is .75 ba 3%, and what oil is is the 20.50 ml oil???
What kind of "syringe"??? 10ml, 20ml???
Difference between sterile vial and regular vial???
What is a 5/10cc syringe???
There are lots of different supplies on finafarm and I dont want to buy the wrong thing and try to make this shit. Those directions arent specific enough because of the inadequate descriptions when trying to match it to finafarm.com supplies.

.75 ml BA - 3%*25ml = .75ml or basically what percentage and what volume the BA will be of your final end product. The BA is used to dissolve and suspend the powder or in the case of EQ the liquid.

20.50ml of oil since the eq powder takes up volume and so does the BA. From these instructions the EQ will have 3.75ml of volume. 20.50+.75+3.75=25ml

Go with a thinner USP grade oil like cottonseed or grapeseed oil- www.fusionlabsupply.com or finafarm.com.

I think the directions call for a quantity of five 10ml syringes.

Go with sterile vials

I honestly have never homebrewed before, I have just read a lot about it.

Top Bottom