Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help with my cycle please

bump for some more answers, i don't want to start until i get a good pct regimen(i have arimidex and nolva) and how would i go about dosing HCG? should i use it during cycle or during pct.

I would say run it on cycle.Start it about 2 weeks into your cycle to be more specific. Now, I'm no expert but a lot of people are saying hcg while on cycle is great. I've also heard people running it during cycle AND during pct. I would say start the hcg about 2 weeks into your cycle, and do 250iu's 2x week(every 3.5 days, as in monday morning, thursday afternoon), and run it until cycle is finished(not during pct). Now, like I said I'm no expert so please anyone feel free to correct me on anything I might have said wrong but I'm pretty sure this sounds good.

Im curiuos why this cycle? Your body fat % is high so I really would say no dbol..You might not like the way you start off looking with the water and bloat...I would say maybe some beastrol. And just got for a straight leaner.
Also why add the prop at the beginning? WHy not just start and end with Ena wk1-10..Beastrol will be a decent kickstart.
Plus run winni alittle bit longer. Also maybe add some anavar. Something like this.

Beastrol wk1-4
Test Ena 1-10
Winni 4-12
Anavar 4-10 or 12

Plus with a high bf like yours CARdio CArdio CArdio cant stress it enough..

Im curiuos why this cycle? Your body fat % is high so I really would say no dbol..You might not like the way you start off looking with the water and bloat...I would say maybe some beastrol. And just got for a straight leaner.
Also why add the prop at the beginning? WHy not just start and end with Ena wk1-10..Beastrol will be a decent kickstart.
Plus run winni alittle bit longer. Also maybe add some anavar. Something like this.

Beastrol wk1-4
Test Ena 1-10
Winni 4-12
Anavar 4-10 or 12

Plus with a high bf like yours CARdio CArdio CArdio cant stress it enough..

Well the body fat is subsiding seeing that i'm calorie reducing as we speak and the reason for the prop is pretty much to have test running in my system fast until the enanth kicks in on the 3rd week. Do you guys think i should run winni longer? or shorter but with a larger dose? please explain the benefits

Well the body fat is subsiding seeing that i'm calorie reducing as we speak and the reason for the prop is pretty much to have test running in my system fast until the enanth kicks in on the 3rd week. Do you guys think i should run winni longer? or shorter but with a larger dose? please explain the benefits
Things are getting too complicated and too gear centered. The cut will be 90% from your diet and training, 10% from the gear.

Drop the dbol. Do the prop as a kickstart into the E, and do the winstrol for 6-8weeks max and run it one extra week past Test E, and start PCT in 2nd week after ending Test E. Have an AI handy.

Do HCG weeks 3 till week you finish winny, and then 20,20,10,10 Nolva, Sustain Alpha (Or HCGenerate), Unleashed as directed.

Liver supps during winstrol and into PCT. Cholesterol supps the same.

Things are getting too complicated and too gear centered. The cut will be 90% from your diet and training, 10% from the gear.

Drop the dbol. Do the prop as a kickstart into the E, and do the winstrol for 6-8weeks max and run it one extra week past Test E, and start PCT in 2nd week after ending Test E. Have an AI handy.

Do HCG weeks 3 till week you finish winny, and then 20,20,10,10 Nolva, Sustain Alpha (Or HCGenerate), Unleashed as directed.

Liver supps during winstrol and into PCT. Cholesterol supps the same.

I know how to cut as i have done it before. The reason it seems to be getting "Gear Complicated" is because i want it to be perfect or near it. I've heard/read of people cutting on Dbol and i have it laying around that why i ask if it can be run in order to cut. I have quality anavar but only to run for 25 days at 40mg/QD, I wanted to use that but its barely three weeks and my supplier won't get more for at least 3months.

thanks to all who helped i revised my cycle to look like this due to people hating on dbol in terms of cutting

Week 1-3 Anavar 40mg/ED
Week 1-5 Test Propionate 100mg/EOD
Week 1-10 Test Enanthate 300mg/Once A Week
Week 8-12 Winstrol 100mg/EOD

no going back now my sister(nurse)did my injections today both test esters. I always heard that prop hurts like a bitch yet i feel nothing from the prop but the enan feels sore. thanks again guys

Top Bottom