Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i need experienced help

deuce024

I have tried many different cycles before and have been successful
with all of them..i have never tried EQ before want to cycle..I was thinking
of cycling with deca, is this a good idea ( i dont do good with test so..) if so
how many weeks shoud i go and how much of each should i take? if not, what should i stack EQ with? I am 5' 10" 205 lbs..please help..i would like to get this off the ground..thanks!

deuce024 said:
I have tried many different cycles before and have been successful
with all of them..i have never tried EQ before want to cycle..I was thinking
of cycling with deca, is this a good idea ( i dont do good with test so..) if so
how many weeks shoud i go and how much of each should i take? if not, what should i stack EQ with? I am 5' 10" 205 lbs..please help..i would like to get this off the ground..thanks!

Deca and EQ have very similar properties chemically and both are good slow and steady mass builders. Because of its similarities EQ can replace Deca and vice-versa in various cycles, although people have preferences as to which one they would prefer to use in their stack but rarely if at all use both deca and EQ in the same stack cycle at the same time.

deuce024 said:
what would you suggest i cycle with EQ other than a test?
I don't think Mini viper is saying don't use test..just not Deca. I run Enthate and EQ all the time with great results. Its tough if you have issues with test.

deuce,
what are your issues with test? Maybe there is a way to circumvent the sides
that you get

deuce024 said:
i plan on doing a T3/clen before i start this one..
Why not do the clen/t3 with the cycle, that way you can spare as much muscleas possible and the t3 will amplify the anabolic effects of the gear.

halfaclue said:
I don't think Mini viper is saying don't use test..just not Deca. I run Enthate and EQ all the time with great results. Its tough if you have issues with test.

exactly, use either deca or EQ (one or the other) I would run EQ and sustanon together personally.

Top Bottom