Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i might be covid positive while on steroids

joaners

I spent the night with a girl i met at the beach crawl event and she didn't tell me that she was starting to get sick. well now she tells me she is positive and admitted she had slept with a guy who was sick the night before i met her. so now I went and had to wait 5 hours to get tested and i won't get results for 2 days. should i stop my cycle if i'm positive?

thats up to you man... some people dont even get symptoms whatsoever... i would wait to see if you even have it and then how bad it may or may not be

I always recommend stopping if you will not be able to give 100% in the gym and with your diet. Deal with the disease first and focus back on PEDs at a later date.

Thats your call. If it were me no I wouldn't stop same as I don't stop anytime I get sick. And like Dylan said you never know how it will affect you. I know 3 people that have had it and for a 3 it was minor. 2 of them didn't even know they had it. They were forced to get tested through contact tracing

Top Bottom