Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i messed up, sterile abscess?

point44

I was injecting the other day and the muscle was tense, so as soon as I inserted the needle I jumped OUCH and took it out. I realized what was wrong and relaxed and then went about my injection. I didn't change needles - I have a little lump in my ass now where I injected. Do I have a sterile abscess?? Can I just massage it and it'll go away? Or do you think it's infected? I swabbed the area and everything was perfect except for the twice plunged needle...what can I do to avoid seeing the doctor?

Thanks!!! :worried:

probably not... it takes some time for bacteria to form on the needle. it wouldnt happen that quickly, if you swapped both areas.

it is most likely a nerve you hit (or vessel) that made you jump and is now irritated. wait 5-7 days from injection... if it doesnt get any better, or it gets worse - go to the Emergency room and they will prescibe anti-biotics.

PF

point44 said:
I was injecting the other day and the muscle was tense, so as soon as I inserted the needle I jumped OUCH and took it out. I realized what was wrong and relaxed and then went about my injection. I didn't change needles - I have a little lump in my ass now where I injected. Do I have a sterile abscess?? Can I just massage it and it'll go away? Or do you think it's infected? I swabbed the area and everything was perfect except for the twice plunged needle...what can I do to avoid seeing the doctor?

Thanks!!! :worried:

I had the same thing when i did my delt, it was so fu*king painful and after tat had a lump. Massaged it with warm wet towel for 15mins but no use, whole area went bruised for a good 2 weeks.

The needl ewould still be ok, just a little more dull. It happens. You should be fine. The lump may just be from the oil you just injected into your muscle. If it turns really red, grows quickly, or deveopls a head, go to see a doctor.

ya bro, listen to them guys. you will be fine. When i was a dumb newbie I ran a winny only cycle and one day I stuck 3 times in the same delt with the same needle because the winny would lock up and I couldn't get all of it to go through the pin. just stay antiseptic and you will be good to go, of course unless you have non sterile gear.

have stuck may times with the same needle in my beginning days. Have had similar lumps also, in my glute and delt like stated, which also bruised. I think Im an easy brusier though cause every time I jab I turn brown. UR all set bro.

Top Bottom