Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm useless on Dbol

babbabuee

same thing that happened on my first sust/dbol cycle is happening this time on primo/dbol (diff dbols, same effect). it's what everyone describes as unbelievable pumps. These pumps have gotten so bad this week I can't fuckin workout. If for instance I bench or military press, my shoulders are so toasted after about 4-5 sets. When i say toasted, i mean toasted, I can't even walk because the weight of my arms causes pumps in my shoulders. My leg workout suffered yesterday because of lower back pumps from squatting. Well, I'm into week 4 of dbol 20-30mg ed along with ldex at .5mg ed and I know I'm holding water, can feel it (plus i went from 162-180lbs). I actually stopped taking the dbol a couple days ago and I'm waiting to loose this water.
From my experiences, I won't be doing Dbol anymore, the side effects just don't agree with me and I feel hinder my routine in one way or another, be it loss of appetite or intense pumps. I'm looking forward to seeing the solid gains I should expect to keep with my primo cycle.

definitely too bad for me. I can see it's a strong AAS and always nice to add for a newby like me. I was thinking of maybe taking like 10mg ed for weeks 8,9,10 of my cycle (with the last primo shot at the end of week 8).

My first cycle was a primo/dbol cycle. Solid cycle. Stick mostly to test these days though.

Yeah, just try scaling the dosage down. Some guys have a lot of luck with very low doses of dbol. Maybe you're one of those guys...

My main problem with dbol is I get so damn tired all the time. I have to drag myself to the gym. Then half way through my workout I'm exhausted. It goes away a day or two after I stop taking it. It was kinda cool because I felt like superman in the gym when I dropped the dbol.

Oh, and I didn't even gain any weight really. Only about 6 lbs.

Same here. Back pumps are problematic when doing heavy compound movements, Deads, and Squats.
Try droping the dose to 10 - 15mgs ED. If that doesn't work for you try using only 10 - 15mgs before workouts.

atlarge - in my post I said I am taking liquidex but it's not really keeping the water off. I wonder if I should up the ldex dosage, but at this point, I need to loose that water and get back to getting some full workouts in.

genarr. If I do decide to run that dbol for the last three weeks,(while the primo is finishing up) I was planning to take 2 before lifting and that's it, which should keep the sides at bay.

Top Bottom