Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm useless on Dbol

gunner44 said:

Bigandy, please explain!

Iam not sure I understand this.

Those pumps you feel on dbol are not directly related to the drug but to the estrogen it creates (for the most part)

A friend of mine, da big thinker (mod on RC) ran 30mg of dbol and 1mg of the original liquidex.

Anyway, that was his new favorite combo...he looked phenomenal, extremely full.

No painful pumps, but he looked really full and very hard. He felt like Arnold in Pumping Iron.

there's no way I could handle 35-40mg of dbol ed. I guess it all depends on what you're looking to get out of your cycle. Well, for me, I don't want to gain 20lbs only to keep 10.

Gone up to 50mg Dbol with no problems whatsoever, however I did use 1ml of Liquidex ed. I also had lowered my dbol dosage to 30mg... no sense of going 50mg at all. I dont want to see my liver to die out on me.

I found that I got intense pumps on the days I super-compestate myself with glycogen- (carb-overload)

MikeyG said:
Gone up to 50mg Dbol with no problems whatsoever, however I did use 1ml of Liquidex ed. I also had lowered my dbol dosage to 30mg... no sense of going 50mg at all. I dont want to see my liver to die out on me.

I found that I got intense pumps on the days I super-compestate myself with glycogen- (carb-overload)

yeah i m using 1mg of ldex too

genarr3 said:
Same here. Back pumps are problematic when doing heavy compound movements, Deads, and Squats.
Try droping the dose to 10 - 15mgs ED. If that doesn't work for you try using only 10 - 15mgs before workouts.

Doesn't dbol take 3 hours to kick in?

gunner44 said:
You guys wouldnt really love D-bol if you knew what it was doing to your Blood Pressure !!

Insane pumps mean insane HYPERTENSION .. gotta watch the water gains. Second the Idea of running a diuretic as well as adding proviron and possible a small dose of T3 or T4 to keep the water out.

Trust me, you heart is not happy with you when you decide to carry an extra 2 gallons of blood around for a while. A gallon of blood weighs more than water so if you have 8 pounds of water gain (you know it is water when you pick it up in less than 2 weeks) then you are carrying an extra GALLON of blood/water.

Think about that for a minute the next time you are holding a gallon of milk, just imagine injecting that whole gallon into your ass!

D-bol is only GREAT SHIT cuz people feel like they are growing when in fact they are just becoming big water blisters.

I will concede the possibility that D-bol can STREEEEECH out muscle cells with all of that water gain, but I would rather avoid "crazy pumps" then brag about them!!

So you seriously think d bol doesn't aid in muscle growth at all and just makes you balloon with water?

No, I believe dbol improves the nitrogen balance, also by water retention, helps the speed recovery of muscle cells. The pumps has nothing to do with muscular growth.

used dbols at 60mg a day and no probs either..
then again, i was on proviron 50mg day, nolva 20mg a day.

satchboogie said:
used dbols at 60mg a day and no probs either..

Sounds like you are starting to be a high roller these days Satch. Big doses for the big gains. Remember to stay safe bro.

Yes dbol improves the nitrogen balance, also by water retention, helps the speed recovery of muscle cells. - Yes this is true. The biggest reason for dbols success is because it is anti-catabolic, hence the reason why EVERYONE grows on it while taking in mucho protieno!

Mavy said:

Sounds like you are starting to be a high roller these days Satch. Big doses for the big gains. Remember to stay safe bro.

yeah bro..

it seems like after 10-12 weeks the gains dramatically slow down.. thus the higher dosages. my last week of a 16 weeker.

anyhow, staying as safe as possible.

thanks bro.

Top Bottom