Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm useless on Dbol

mg for mg nothing is stronger than dbol. I hear you with the pumps. I had to cut a few workouts short ... I really noticed it with heavy deads.

I would honestly get lower back and leg pumps from fuckin walking up a few flights of stairs. Crazy! There is no need to do dbol for 5 weeks. That is not a kickstart, that is a freakin cycle. I only run it for the first 2 weeks of a cycle now at 25 mgs/day. Not much of a problem.

Mavy

I'm actually surprised that I'm still holding this much water. I mean I'm up 19lbs from dbol/primo. I guess it takes a week or so to loose some of this water. I'm actually looking forward to running the dbol again at the end of my cycle for 3 weeks at only 10mg ed an hour before my workout.

It just hit me today, I'm 181 lbs!!! damn this feels good. I can remember being 127lbs in high school and now 180lbs. that's a lot of hard work, I'm proud of myself. damn, those vicodin and somas just kicked in, I feel niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

I'd love to try dbol/primo but real primo is hard to come by nowadays especially at a decent price.

You guys wouldnt really love D-bol if you knew what it was doing to your Blood Pressure !!

Insane pumps mean insane HYPERTENSION .. gotta watch the water gains. Second the Idea of running a diuretic as well as adding proviron and possible a small dose of T3 or T4 to keep the water out.

Trust me, you heart is not happy with you when you decide to carry an extra 2 gallons of blood around for a while. A gallon of blood weighs more than water so if you have 8 pounds of water gain (you know it is water when you pick it up in less than 2 weeks) then you are carrying an extra GALLON of blood/water.

Think about that for a minute the next time you are holding a gallon of milk, just imagine injecting that whole gallon into your ass!

D-bol is only GREAT SHIT cuz people feel like they are growing when in fact they are just becoming big water blisters.

I will concede the possibility that D-bol can STREEEEECH out muscle cells with all of that water gain, but I would rather avoid "crazy pumps" then brag about them!!

i agree with you gunner. I have been checking my bp this time around and it hasn't gone up, which it did the first time. Nonetheless, I'm not one of those guys that wants to see water weight on me, just lbm.

BigAndy69 said:
You guys should try dbol with high doses of anti e's

Try 35-40mg ED with 1mg of arimidex.

Those pumps are related to estradiol.

Bigandy, please explain!

Iam not sure I understand this.

Top Bottom