Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm trying to do some cutting, info needed.

JerseyJoe

My doc was a bodybuilder in the 80's when he was goin through med school set me up with this stack. he said it would work great just not to go overboard. he said if I could get the stuff together then he'd set me with the doses, of the record ofcourse.

Does anyone know if this stack would work good or would I be better off getting albuterol or Clenbuterol?

I was thinking about injecting Clenbuterol to try and keep some life in my liver.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

Thats pretty much just like an ECA (ephedra, caffeine, asprin) stack. Def try that before you move onto things like clen.

herdus33 said:
Thats pretty much just like an ECA (ephedra, caffeine, asprin) stack. Def try that before you move onto things like clen.

gotcha, where's the best/cheapest place to get ECA?? I know those two qords don't go well with eachother but I thought I'd give it a try.

Actually your local drug store, Ephedrine: BronkAid, Caffeine: Stay awake pills, Aspirin: Aspirin

I always leave out the aspirin as do many of the guys here.

dopename said:
Actually your local drug store, Ephedrine: BronkAid, Caffeine: Stay awake pills, Aspirin: Aspirin

I always leave out the aspirin as do many of the guys here.

Gotcha, one of the guys at GNC told me this stuff, ZT-3 Max is pretty good, it's $35.00 for a bottle of 140.

Besides that how much different is the ECA stack from the Clen or clen/t3 stack? I mean are they both taken orally? My body seems to take what I throw at it. I was lookin up the clen and didn't see to many crazy sides as long has I don't jump in a 120 doses.

Thanks for the help, and the hunt begins..

Google ECA Stack and you will find companies online that will sell it to you without any probs. Your Doc sounds very openminded I would pick his brain some more!

yea he's pretty cool he gave me a few boxes of testim 1% i took it for about 3 weeks but didn't really feel much. my free test t level was 395 and test f 1.87 before I started taking them, not sure if it chakged much while I was on them. He said if I was going to stop and I only took it for 3 weeks no reason to spend a few hundred bucks to run my levels again. He told me to wait til I found something and then call him and we would test my levels before, 3 wks, and after the cycle.

BTW I did some reading and foundout about the ECA stack. I'm wanting to bulk up a little and drop below 10% bf, i'm at 14% now. this was the stack he told me about because I wanted to drop but I have since changed my mind and lucky for him, he's been in south america for the past month comin back on the 23rd. Guess that's some of the perks of bein a doc lol.

Top Bottom