x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

i'm supposed to get blood work done...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about i'm supposed to get blood work done... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i just changed primary care physicians so i have to have a urinalysis and a bloodtest.....should i worry about this if i'm taking 500 test and 300 deca...i'm in week 7 i know the test for juice is too expensive and they wouldnt do that, but will this mess up the results from a regular blood test????

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Arrow

i just changed primary care physicians so i have to have a urinalysis and a bloodtest.....should i worry about this if i'm taking 500 test and 300 deca...i'm in week 7
    i know the test for juice is too expensive and they wouldnt do that, but will this mess up the results from a regular blood test????

Amateur Bodybuilder
    You may have signs of high blood pressure but do not worry about it too much. Your doc may look at it and get worried but just let him know that you are taking care of business and eating better. Then when the cycle is done have your blood work done again and he will be very impressed.

plifter
    should be no problem unless the doc is checking test levels. this isn't a normal procedure, they only check test levels if they suspect something is wrong with it