Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm so confused. Please help on this cycle

masterpiece

Ok, a buddy of mine just told me that if I do EQ(Ganabol) I will just end up toning up and I don't wanna do that. I planned on starting a 8 week cycle of Deca200, Test Prop and EQ doin a total of 500 to 600mg a week. My goal is to put on 12 to 15 solid lbs. but I don't wanna loose weight just get harder and a little mass won't hurt, but I do not wanna loose anything. I got tons of liquidex and clomid too so no worries bout that. Does this sound like a good cycle or no to achieve what I want. Appreciate it guys, Masterpiece

Deca/EQ/Test is a very good combo. You didn't state doses of each, but you did say a total of 600mgs. Assuming an equal distribution of each I think that's a very good cycle, and you should be able to meet your plan of 15 or so lb gain.

Arimidex/Liquidex for the test will keep the little bloat that dose will give you down, so whatever you gain on that cycle should be pure muscle.

Actually, although eq doesn't "pack on the weight" it will NOT make you lose weight. It is great for strength increases. It also increases your appetite. Alot of skinny guys use it because they have a hard time eating enough.

Also, tell your friend that woman tone up, men get ripped.:D

awesome

Thanks alot for the help bro's. Yea, I know deca made me hungry as shit and one of the biggest reasons I use AS is cuz I get full easily sometimes. Thanks again for the help, Masterpiece

Top Bottom