Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm pondering on whether to do another Tren E cycle

gorillahung

I've lost almost 40 pounds since October, most of which I lost while on a cycle of Trenbolone Enanthate. The Tren preserved my strength while cutting way back on my calories. In fact, I actually got a little bit stronger. Since I've been off the Tren, my strength has suffered. I'm considering another Tren E cycle. I did suffer side effects from the Tren E. Insomnia and night sweating once I did manage to fall asleep were the main side effects. Other than that, Tren made me feel like a young man again. I had a very strong libido and it seemed like all I thought of was sex. I actually picked up a woman at a bar and got laid. I haven't gone to bars in a long time and almost couldn't believe that I picked up a woman for a lay. I'm surprised how unmarried women my age are willing to give up the goods in a one night stand. I digress. Anyway, I'm not sure if I should run another 10 week Tren cycle 3 months after finishing my first Tren cycle. Are there any suggestions as to how long to wait between Tren cycles?

tren is an amazing steroid WHILE YOU ARE ON

once you come off those crazy strength gains dissapear fast.

if you want to keep your gains you have to make slow gains. that is the secret. EQ is a great choice for you here, nice slow quality gains and KEEPABLE

I agree with @stevesmi on this one.

I think test + eq would be perfect for your situation. Really nice clean gains. You won''t get the dramatic increase in strength like you do with tren but you'll keep pretty much everything you gain on cycle.

Slow and steady wins the race.

You guys are probably right. I'm just embarrassed to be taking 500mg of test right now and you guys would laugh if you saw me bench. Granted I've lost training time thanks to injuries including some trauma in a car crash a little over 3 weeks ago. My left arm and shoulder are still in some enough pain to prevent a hard chest or shoulder workout.

I miss being my current size and still being able to bang out 10 reps with 225 on the flat bench. Thanks to the herniated disc in my low back, I don't know if I'll ever squat or deadlift again. I guess us old guys just have to deal with what we are capable of doing. If I reach a point where my entire workout is done with cables, then that's what I'll do. Cables and machines aren't as mentally rewarding for me due to my powerlifting background but it's better than turning into a fat slob.

I didn't gain much strength on EQ.

500mg+ of test is all I need and the strength just rolls in. If you can't gain strength on that dose of test your training is weak.

Shit, I gain strength on my cruises.

Your strength is still coming back man so don't be embarrassed about that. As for the tren cycle, it is really up to what you want to do. Nothing is quite like tren so if you really enjoy it then go for it.

Top Bottom