Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not going to let it Lie macro

MAD, I hope you have read that estrogen also reduces exercise induced muscle trauma, which may possibly reduce muscular gains.

Madmitch, stop encouraging people to ruin their bodies by putting more estrogen into them. Its just plain irresposnible of you to run your mouth like you are. Do you think people care how muh more muscle they are going ot get if they have tities and big fat woman asses on top of it all?

Ok a new kid went and did a days worth of reading , That's great!
I have worked out with a few pros and I come to these boards for advice and info , Why?
For the same reason I go to the doctor when I get a cold and not to the guy that gave me the fucking cold LOL.
No offence Madmitch but I honestly doubt you have the scientific knowledge that Macro and some of the others on this board have.
But do keep reading ;)

check this out.
i dont know if this means anything but i do have naturally high test levels. i was having hair loss problems before i started juicing and doc said it was due to high test. now im on 1 gram of test and 400mg of eq. i havent even had a slight sign of gyno. some people get it with only 500mg of test. now is this related to the persons natural test level?

vinnie said:
check this out.
i dont know if this means anything but i do have naturally high test levels. i was having hair loss problems before i started juicing and doc said it was due to high test. now im on 1 gram of test and 400mg of eq. i havent even had a slight sign of gyno. some people get it with only 500mg of test. now is this related to the persons natural test level?

no it is related to how much aromatase enzymes a man has, how sensitive the estrogen receptors in his breast tissue are to estrogen (do women in the man's family have big breasts?), and how much reductase enzymes the man has. You should check the area around the top of your upper leg when you sit down. If you are using that much test and eq I bet there is some considerable fat build up there even if you aren't getting gyno. I bet you can grab a big roll. Am I wrong?

no way bro!
im fucking lean. with 1 gram im not gaining the weight i should be. and no signs of gyno either. of course i do have nolv just in case but.......i was just curious.

cockdezl said:
MAD..MACRO and I have posted opinions on this subject before. I understand what you are saying, since I posted information supporting estrogen's effect on anabolism (mostly because some stated that estrogen was not anabolic...which the evidence does not support). BUT even though I understand that estrogen is more important to anabolic processes than most would like to admit, I still understand that estrogen is not something that we can deal with (as of yet). You can't deny that estrogen increases fat distribution to the lower extremities, or that it increases hepatic toxicity, or that it causes gyno, or that it increases prostate growth, etc. These are things that male bodybuilders do not have the luxury to experiment with in order to determine the correct levels. Not one person here wants to get huge at the expense of big titties.

While the evidence does support your position (thanks to the studies in the agricultural field), the reality is that we can't use it (yet).
Very good input bro, for what it's worth. Macro, Slopain, & Huck forgot more about gear then what I know..hehe

Top Bottom