Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm last 3 weeks of my Clen/T3 stack and I was wondering if I could start Anavar now?

BIGEDS2

I'm just finishing up my Clen/T3 stack I started on 25mcgs of Cytomel and worked my way up to 100mcgs
I'm currently on the downward slope now, back to 75mcgs and in 3 weeks I'll be down to 12.5mcgs(1/2pill)
a day...I jumped right in to the clen (oxyflux) 8 pills a day
and I'm ending my 2nd week off in a few days and i will be back on the clen for the last 2 weeks of my cycle..
So heres my question....I'm having a hard time loosing the gut and love handles even with strict diet and 6 days of cardio...Should I or can I start ANAVAR now before my clen/t3 stack is done, or should I wait until after my cycle......
also any pics and ball park prices of anavar would be a great help, I 've done alot of searches but i can't seem to find any pics...

thanks bros

ed(LINY)

::UPDATE:: i'M DOWN TO 264
FROM JUST AROUND 310:::D

Are you using T3 without any gear right now?????

Zyglamail said:
Are you using T3 without any gear right now?????

If u are using T3 without AAS say goodbye to alot of muscle. U are in denial if u think all that weight loss is from fat and water, I am guessing ur strength has dramatically decreased.

exactly what I was elluding too nimrod, but I wanted to make sure before I commented. Too late now though if he is allready tapering down. Guess some have to learn the hard way.:(

You guys know better then me.....
I'm still learning about all this stuff....
But sincerely...my strength really hasn't gone away..
all my lifts are still the same....
So I guess It will be o.k. to start the anavar now...
If I'm loosing muscle...what would explain the new found shred in my shoulders and uopper back and chest

thakns for all the help
ed(LINY):confused:

Basically put Biged, when trying something new, read up on it, then when you think you are 100% certain, read up some more. I have seen it stated a dozen times here in the last couple months that T3 should only be used during a cycle to prevent muscle loss and that is something you would have seen yourself had you really done some homework. If your strength has not decrease, then you prolly got lucky. At least your tapering though. May as well start your gear now.

thanks...Z
I did read that it should be taken with gear, I was just a little weary , because when ever i do anything i swell up
not the point of being puffy jusy have a little swollen and I put weight on, and thats certainly what i dont want i guess i just have a complex about being fat...and i just don't want to get any bigger....just shred...
thanks again for all the help
I'll be starting deca/anavar next week or maybe just the anavar, I'm still doing research...this site really helped me out a great deal

thanks again
ed
(LINY)

Top Bottom