Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm in a jam

##spiderbaby##

Long story short- I had enough arimidex to kill a horse but not alot of nolvadex. Anyway my nips start feeling pretty sore so I take nolva for a week and stopped all AS. Well I'm out of nolva and even with arimidex throughout the cycle I am feeling the onset of gyno.

If you had to get nolvadex ASAP, like tomorrow, how would you do it?

##spiderbaby##

Last edited:
If you are in pretty tight with a domestic source that trusts you,you could ask him to send you some right away.Tell him you will send the money later,that way you dont have to wait until your money gets to him first.

well the sources I deal with all have a $2-300 minimum. I dont have $300 and I dont want to wait 3 days for it to ship.

##spiderbaby##

That's a tough one. Do you have any friends that might have some stuff laying around who would be willing to help you out? Where you from? Maybe some bros around here might be able to help you for the right price.

if gyno was induced by prolactin from something like FINA (trenbolone) - then VITEX (chaste berry) may help. Its an OTC suppliment.

good luck

I just started taking winny to counteract any prolactin gyno because I took fina 75/mg ed for 2 weeks but I have stopped all AS usage except winny for over a week now and still have symptoms.

This shit just goes to show that you always always always need to be prepared for anything. Hell I thought since I had so much arimidex on hand that I prolly wouldnt need noladex so the few tabs I had was sufficient. I was so wrong.

I'm still taking the arimidex 1mg/ed and took 3mg's a day for the first week that I had symptoms and it seems to have no effect.

I would post where I am from and hopefully a bro in my hometown could help me out but that would be like source posting so I decieded not to do it.

My doctor has no idea and I really dont want to let him in on it as he sees almost my whole family.

##spiderbaby##

Well I think it was prolactin gyno symptoms. Day 3 of the winny and the symptoms are gone. I am taking vitex as well. I really was dumbfounded, I have never had a problem with fina before and I only took it for maybe two weeks. Anyway, problem solved.

##spiderbaby##

Top Bottom