Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm headed for a hair transplant consultation

kevin7

High End Bro
Platinum
I'm going for a hair transplant consultation at 2 different facilities. I've been experiencing hair recession in my temporal areas for a few years now. I've not lost any hair from my crown. I could probably wait a couple more years but I admit, I'm vain as hell :evil:

I want my muscle AND my hair!! :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro:

Hairloss seems to be the topic of the day so I thought I'd contribute.
Anyone here have any experiences to share?

kevin7

hunglikeaseahorse said:
bro-make sure its a good doc--cuz ive seen some bad hair transplants and it looks like hair on a plastic doll

lol.. what a fuckin' handle!

yeah, I'm not gonna go into this blindly. Thanks for the input, my friend.

kevin7

yeah there's this old man that works with me and he looks like hair on a plastic doll bro, is looks terrible you can fucking tell big time they look like lines or rows of hair, it looks nasty, i'm prone to mbp though but that would be my last resourse I rather stick to the basics.

Dude, you are definitely not alone here.......I would wager about 50% of this entire forum between the ages of 25-40 are very interested in how your experience turns out. Please keep us updated bro and good luck to ya.......

WILL B HUGE said:
Dude, you are definitely not alone here.......I would wager about 50% of this entire forum between the ages of 25-40 are very interested in how your experience turns out. Please keep us updated bro and good luck to ya.......

I'll definately keep you all updated. I'm only in the research phase at the moment to gather as much info as possible. I've got the jack to pay for it at the moment so if it looks convincing, I will probably do it.

I know several people who have had it done in my area and they all look great. There are always exceptions to the rule though.

kevin7

WILL B HUGE said:

TTT......definitely interested myself!
;)

I had one done. Here's the run down in terms of what you need to be aware of
1. You will never ever get back that big thick head of hair you had as a boy, the best you'll get is a modest head of hair.

2. Try to keep as much of your natural hair as you can. In other words, use nizoral, proscar when cycling, don't use anything except test and var, keep away from Winnie etc

3. You'll need anything from 4000 - 10000 implants to see a noticeable difference.

4. Don't "spot fix" the gaps in your hair because when you recede further, you'll look rediculous. Axel Rose did that and now looks like a real clown without a hat or bandana thanks to bad hair plugs. He has hair in one place, none in another etc. I got alot of work done on the front of my hairline. I did nothing on my crown. That will be done next year.

5. You will never be able to shave your head or cut your hair very short again due to the scar on the back of your head.

6. Are you suffering from personal problems (not saying you are) and blaming low self esteem on hairloss? If so, not a good reason for a transplant. Concentrate on the real issues instead

7. It takes 6 months to see results

8. It takes about the same time for the numbness in your head to heal

9. It will be about 2 - 3years before I see the complete benefit of my hair-transplant as I'll have another done next year

10. You always have to have a "10" so..........think carefully about what you want and PM me any questions (this goes to all other Bros as well)

how much for all those 10000 implants?. how many sesions you have to go???

riverrock said:
I had one done. Here's the run down in terms of what you need to be aware of
1. You will never ever get back that big thick head of hair you had as a boy, the best you'll get is a modest head of hair.

2. Try to keep as much of your natural hair as you can. In other words, use nizoral, proscar when cycling, don't use anything except test and var, keep away from Winnie etc

3. You'll need anything from 4000 - 10000 implants to see a noticeable difference.

4. Don't "spot fix" the gaps in your hair because when you recede further, you'll look rediculous. Axel Rose did that and now looks like a real clown without a hat or bandana thanks to bad hair plugs. He has hair in one place, none in another etc. I got alot of work done on the front of my hairline. I did nothing on my crown. That will be done next year.

5. You will never be able to shave your head or cut your hair very short again due to the scar on the back of your head.

6. Are you suffering from personal problems (not saying you are) and blaming low self esteem on hairloss? If so, not a good reason for a transplant. Concentrate on the real issues instead

7. It takes 6 months to see results

8. It takes about the same time for the numbness in your head to heal

9. It will be about 2 - 3years before I see the complete benefit of my hair-transplant as I'll have another done next year

10. You always have to have a "10" so..........think carefully about what you want and PM me any questions (this goes to all other Bros as well)

Top Bottom