Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm having my percentbodyfat measured tomorrow in the bod pod

gorillahung

I periodically have my bodyfat percentage measured at a local gym with a Bod Pod. My last time wasn't too good. I was at 27%. I've lost 25-30 pounds while taking tren since then so I'm hoping to be around 15%. I know I'm much lower than 27% at least. I have veins showing that I had not seen in a while. I can see much more separation between muscles. If only my abs would get cut. Anyway, does anyone else use a Bod Pod? I'm curious as to the accuracy. It's supposed to give similar results as underwater weighing.

it is supposed to be extremely accurate. but keep in mind humans make mistakes and what if the machine was calibrated properly. make sure the person knows what they are doing. i can tell you for a fact the time I did it they were off to my benefit. I came out 10% body fat when I was more like 14%. a buddy of mine had it done too same day and he came out 17% when he looks way leaner than me! lol

so i don't know what to think of them.

i think the cheapest and most accurate thing is just posting up a pic on here for the guru's to guess

The bod pod is VERY accurate. Just make sure to fast a minimum of 12 hours prior to getting the test done. Otherwise any of the food you have eaten in your GI tract that contains fat will represent body fat in the test and skew the numbers.

Looking forward to the results. You have done some serious work to lose that much weight bro. Did you find the tren helped with the cutting? I hear some people say that it does. I don't usually recommend it at a higher body fat but am interested in your feedback.

25-30 pounds sounds like a lot. What kind of weight were you at 27% bodyfat?

What do you weigh now? Pretty curious to see some pics.

Top Bottom